Project “NovaFluffy” The first test by Z05

Date █████

Assistant █████ █████

Two days have passed since the birth of the two test subjects. The entire team has been monitoring the foals to ensure their health, providing them with food, and cleaning their sh… umm, I mean, their excrement. Professor Chadwick asked us to count every time we provided them with food and how many times they defecated per day. The result was:

The pink foal required food every hour and a half and defecated almost immediately. When it was hungry, it would emit a high pitch cry. I can still hear a ringing in my ear after this; I will go consult with a doctor after this.

The gray foal required food every 4 hours and defecated 3 times a day. When it needed food, it would emit a cry that was less noisy than the pink foal’s, but sounded more comforting. I almost feel some empathy for her.

Professor Chadwick called all of us to the testing room. Could it be that after so many years of enduring these creatures, it was finally coming to an end? In the room, our financial benefactor was present, engaged in a discussion with Professor █████ █████ █████. He sounded somewhat agitated, and rightfully so – he had provided a substantial amount of millions for this project, and only 2 years of development might not have been sufficient. However, with Professor Chadwick’s assistance, I am confident that everything will turn out to be a success.

We were all gathered, everyone except Professor Chadwick. A few minutes passed before he finally entered the room, cradling a small white foal in his right hand and holding a baby bottle in his left. Apologizing for the delay, he instructed my colleague and me to place the test subjects on the table. Immediately, he ordered another assistant to retrieve a pair of tweezers from the toolbox and pinch the foals, stating that it would be a very minor test of pain resistance and their reaction to stress.

Upon being pinched with the tweezers, the pink foal began to emit a piercing, agonizing cry, as if undergoing torture. Its reaction was so intense that it started urinating and defecating aggressively (disgusting). The sounds were incredibly unpleasant, and I felt an overwhelming urge splat it with my hand onto the table. However, I had to maintain my professionalism, especially in front of the professor and our benefactor.

On the other hand, the gray foal merely let out a whimper of discomfort. It started squirming to free itself from the tweezers while making sounds of frustration. It appeared active and determined, and I almost felt sorry for her, finding her somewhat adorable. It was a strange .

Finally, the test came to an end as the tweezers were removed from the foals. The pink one continued crying, and the smell of feces was nauseating. The gray foal seemed relieved and started cooing. Professor Chadwick was euphoric, exclaiming that the test was a success. Our benefactor gave an approving look, and both of them appeared satisfied. I felt relieved, but I didn’t quite understand why there was so much excitement over a test involving tweezers. Fortunately, the professor began to explain the purpose of the test.

One of the reasons that the current fluffies are so delicate and have such fragile bones is that they possess avian DNA, necessary for producing pegasi and alicorns. The genes used were from flying birds, which have hollow bones, leading to their bodily weakness. Hasbio was able to address this issue, but the sabotage due to PETA prevented it from being finished. The professor also explained that they had to eliminate a significant portion of the avian genes, so unfortunately, neither pegasi nor alicorns could be produced.

Finally, the day ended on a positive note. The gray foal proved to be quite pain-resistant, so in that regard, it was a success. As for the pink foal, ugh, typical of those chimeric critters. Professor Chadwick mentioned that the next test would take place in a few weeks when the foals would be able to talk. He handed a list of necessary items to my colleague and then left, still carrying the white foal in his hand. That was amusing.

And well, community, another chapter of my series “Novafluffy”, This chapter was a bit longer (tl,dr/mucho texto) than the previous one, but explaining so many things requires many words. I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter might take a bit, but I promise to have it ready as soon as possible. Farewell, and have a good night/day/morning.

59 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhh! You did it you pinched em! Yeaaaaaasssss. Thank you

6 Likes

It was necessary, in the name of SCIENCE.

4 Likes

Poor science babbehs. Hope they don’t die, I’ll just have to wait. I adore the grey one so much!

2 Likes

The grey one should grow up nicely into a good companion.

The pink one…that thing’s gonna be trouble.

1 Like

May science awaits these little smelly subjects.

1 Like

Looking forward for more of these, also i like how you explain how annoyed people can become just by gow pathetic fluffies can be. Spot on.

1 Like

Grey has earned her freedom.

Pink has earned a superglue enema.

3 Likes

I have always loved scientific report type stories

2 Likes

On the one hand, it’s a mercy to them by genetically toughening them up. On the other hand it’s worse for hug boxers and abusers as their delicate nature appeals to both.

1 Like

Something tells me Grey is going to squish Pink when they’re older, once she gets tired of how irritating he is.

1 Like

So Nova smarties are gonna be more durable? Like a double edged blade here, you can punish them harder but then again pinching a smug little shit is like little appetizers before the main course

1 Like

Well, well, well you’re getting ahead by like three chapters, I have the answers to your questions but can’t reveal them yet, so be patient, just sit back and enjoy.

You could reintroduce avian DNA into the mix to create Pegasi and Alicorns, just utilize the genes from non-aerial avians(flightless birds) to prevent the development of hollow bones.

1 Like