Proposal pg. 1 (By LongFluffering)

Hey everyone! Sorry its been so long since I posted. I’ve been crazy sick this past week. But here is the first page of a short coming I’m working on!

109 Likes

ohhhhh poor baby- i love the colors! I would have named them Bon Bon and they’d be my baby! Poor baby tried so hard, hopefully his daddy can use him as comfort during the inevitable breakup

14 Likes

Yeah, I have to say that would put me off a proposal. Should have a pacifier glued into its mouth or something–some squeaky little huu huu bitch would really ruin asking/answering the most important question of your life together.

7 Likes

You’d probably have better luck with this kind of thing if the partner specifically wanted a fluffy in general. Wedding rings don’t usually come with multi-year commitments to feeding them.

6 Likes

To the garbage you go.

4 Likes

Cute as fuck.
Hope you recover soon

4 Likes

I finally understand fluffies as food. I want to eat that little fluffy. Alive, and whole. FUCK it’s so cute. Please never stop drawing fluffies lol

2 Likes

So cute! I love your art style

1 Like

I mean,it’s super cute,but probably more fitting for a Christmas or birthday gift and not a proposal! I understand her being upset as well, haha.

1 Like

Not that much of a commitment, traditionally

Ngl, I’d be on board.

I hate the idea of marriage, but this would be the only way I’d say yes.

2 Likes

Now there’s some fluffy lore I haven’t seen since The Click did his videos.

1 Like

his little determined face when he remembers he has a job :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I’d like to stop and take a second to appreciate how very good those hands look.
The fluffy is very cute too. ^-^

4 Likes