Proposal pg. 2 (By Longfluffering)

Page 2 of proposal! There’s a reason the little foal didn’t shit all over himself lol. Also I am so awful at keeping fluffy sizes consistent. I feel like in reality a talkie foal would be like the size of a walking kitten?

114 Likes

ohhhhhh poor baby… i understand her anger now…

19 Likes

The part of me that likes Sadboxing is enthused. The part of me that wants to see hugbox wants them to take the poor little foal to a vet to see what they can do about the plug.

And the abuser? Wants to see him spike the thing into the ground once his not-fiancee leaves.

So many conflicting desires. VERY well done!

25 Likes

I hope that plugged is spiked. Also, that guy can do better than marrying a hugboxer, lol. But I do hope he keeps proposing to them, because each attempt could mean one less shitrat. XD

12 Likes

I’m gonna cry into my pillow if this little guy dies

13 Likes

Bloat and die.

1 Like

and that’s why you don’t marry hugboxers

3 Likes

Colostomy in case that thing rips the rectum and damages the sfincters. (Le vet student)
But is a shitrat so I hope he dies from it before they take him to the vet

4 Likes

suddenly this becomes my favorite soap opera, let’s see if our girl could save the little shit-rat the next week.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Damn the art is so good. Part of me wants to see her save the foal somehow. It could have a poopbag, or maybe just have to wear a diaper forever (lol stinky dummeh no can make good poopies fluffy)

7 Likes

I tend to think of them as being anchored, like a wall anchor.

@ZealousBadIdea nah, twisting only makes it worse…

8 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Twisting would make it BETTER! XD

1 Like

i had always imagined the plugs, once inserted, deployed hooks in both directions l like a gila monster jaw does, but much tinier so it’s like Velcro

4 Likes

Hope their is a method by vets to removed the plug without hurting him or an actual fluffy vet who had the right tools for it.

Maybe its a small alternative hasbio added to their money making scheme, they know hugboxers would “get hurt” seeing its condition and set up a “licensed vet” who can remove the plug. :thinking:

5 Likes

Fluffy colostomies have been done before, remember Gerald?

4 Likes

Yeah no this probably won’t end well for him after this colossal failure.

2 Likes

He’s dead meat anyway. Can’t we just pillow him and see how long can he keep his nose out of a glass of water before he’s too tired and drowns?

3 Likes

Into the bin with you not shitting rat lamo

1 Like