PSA : Have Fluffies Entered Your Cars Exhaust This Winter? (Pastry_Knight)

This winter before driving check that fluffies have not taken up residence within your vehicles exhaust system, if not removed before running the engine significant damage can be done to mufflers and even the engine itself.

A quick sketch I made after having this idea, forgot to go to layer two to do the linework over the sketch, but thankfully was able to just remove all the red from the layer and leave the lines.

I am currently working on the Battlefluffs Finale and should hopefully have finished it tomorrow evening gmt.

73 Likes

Ah the simplicity of Fluffy thinking.

When your entire body is telling you that this tight, cramped space smells like poison and death, but you push on anyway because of the slight hope of warmth.

It’s like evolution in reverse.

19 Likes

To be fair cats do the same thing. When it’s cold outside you take what you got, and they’re not crafty to get up into an engine.

10 Likes

Yep was looking after a kitten that was severely injured from that when i did an internship in a vet clinic. They are completely fine and found a home even with one wye snd 3 legs.

5 Likes

and thats how the idea for the super baby launcher was born

2 Likes

No coment and i can’t say wether or not said cannon existed

1 Like

“If you’re cold, they’re cold. Light them on fire.”

4 Likes

Aww, poor li’l bab.

2 Likes

Yeah, at least it gotten a home…

Car insurance companies probably going around teaching fluffies to sabotage uninsured cars. Imagine the profits that’ll flow in. Repair shops getting some of that pie too.

3 Likes

At least that one was an accident. Human-inflicted suffering on real animals makes me cry. And I’m glad it was okay.

1 Like

That’s why you keep a sharpened stick in your trunk, to shove it in there like a chimpanzee hunting bush babies

1 Like