Psychology question

!
1 Like

Agreed, very much so. Its why I always say depends on headcanon. Some People approach fluffies as animals marketed as toys, some approach them as as biomechanical constructs that are mimicking life. ANd that doesn’t even count the more weirdbox interpretations of fluffies.

2 Likes

Definitely. Taking a normal person into account (basing it on myself, for I am painfully average), at first it might be nice to take stress out on something. But then I will probably get assaulted with doubts, guilt and questions like “Maybe I shouldn’t have? Didn’t I do a terrible thing? What can this do to my psyche? Is this the right thing to do?” and so on. And if I were to keep on doing it, that would definitely destroy my mental health.

1 Like

hell i have those thoughts just from WRITING these stories. Then i remember “oh yeah, someone has to write horror movies, they aren’t just autogenerated”
then i feel better.

3 Likes

The reason why I like abuse a lot is probably the fact that I know it isn’t real. In the end, it’s a picture or a combination of words, it’s not real, living beings that are being horribly mutilated.

2 Likes

Do you like hurting fluffies?

1 Like

2 Likes

Abuse remember me about a old vídeo essay about HM and violence. What do you need to hurt someone?

1 Like