Pufferfluff vs Power Line -GooGooDa

More stuff from my Pufferfluff concept, since people seemed to enjoy it.

Original Post

Your name is Clarence, a dark-ish green Pegasus with a strawberry blonde mane. You’re a garden Fluffy, and also a Pufferfluff, but you don’t know that part yet.

You’re playing alone in your human mummah’s garden and suddenly you’re startled as a loose plank gets knocked down.

A smarty and his herd enter the yard and the smarty threatens to enf you to forever sleepies. As he charges you, you cry out, and something amazing happens!!!

Your tummy puffs up and you start flying!!! Your wingies have finally started working! The invading Fluffies stare at you in awe as you fly high above the fence. And what is that?? You’re going towards some thick black sketties!!!

You don’t know how humans put sketties in the sky or why. But you’re really happy. You open your mouth up to take a good bite out of the mass of black skettis coming out of the funny pole.

“What the fuck?? Is that a Flu- OH IT’S GONNA HIT THE ENERGY CABLES!!” You hear some Human in the street yell as it sees you. Maybe they want you to bring some of the black sketties to them?? Either way you take a big bite-

ZAP

BOOM

Loud sounds reach your ear as you get the worst scaredies and worst hurties ever. Your wingies won’t work and your tummy looks like it has popped. You can’t really tell up from down anymore but you’re pretty sure you’re on the floor.

Your body won’t move how you want. You stare at the sun as it burns your see places, unable to look away.

24 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Give this shit a job as a lineman and watch the fun begin!

1 Like

Nice. I was hoping to see more pufferfluff content, and I haven’t been disappointed.

1 Like

those skettys were electrifying xD

2 Likes

By all rights, the poor fluffy should have just outright exploded.

2 Likes