Pumpkin - By BloodyBoots

56 Likes

What a happy pillow fluff, even a dummy like her can contribute!

6 Likes

Forced to lick shit and gets fucked, but also gets spaghetti and cuddles.

It’s a strange but somewhat decent life. For a Fluffy anyway.

12 Likes

Brilliant honestly, never thought a litter/enfipal could have a happy life.

6 Likes

Huh. I mean. I guess its all good???

3 Likes

wick my chocowit stawfishie!!!

4 Likes

I will do a backflip if you make a sadbox piece about tail removal with these fluffies.

2 Likes

Well i guess that’s about as decent of a life as a litter-enfie pal is gonna get, alls well that ends well I think?

3 Likes

Neutral Box in the truest form

2 Likes

So no gap, no space at all? Fucking no taint in sight just asshole right on top of his balls.

Man is hilarious

3 Likes

Perfect balance :balance_scale:

3 Likes

LMAO instead of getting the litter pal a litter pal he just rinses her in the sink. Kind of makes a fellow wonder :thinking:

5 Likes

Right? I thought about this a lot while drawing this. Why bother getting a Litterpal in the first place? Why not just rinse off pumpkin’s backside?

3 Likes

Considering how dirty Pumpkin’s nutsack is, it’s possible he’s been humping the floor so dad got him a combo crotch cleaner/stress reliever to deal with his urges

5 Likes

Because fuck you that’s why?

4 Likes

Was fully expecting another pillow being required and repeat ad infinitum but this is better, just showing the complete lack of need for litterpals

4 Likes

One question, if he can wash off the litter pal, why not wash off his own damn fluffy?

3 Likes

I think having a litterpal is to appeal to a fluffy’s sadism just as much as it is for hygiene.

2 Likes

Soooooo why not just wash pumpkin the same way

1 Like