Pumpkin nya [By CyclopsBurger]

A gift for my friend @anon3053411
I wanted to draw their colorful spooky fluffy! I think her name should be Whisp!
The og art piece with the character- Pumpkin ghost (swiftbitches)

Art supplies used: prismacolor markers, Chameleon markers, crayons, white out, white gel pen, thick and thin tip sharpies, washi tape, and mod podge

The initial sketch (and basically how I plan poses. First draw human then draw fluffy doing the same thing)

18 Likes

Iiit’s spooky fluff

4 Likes

IT’S ALWAYS SPOOKY MONTH IN MY HEART

4 Likes

Same :jack_o_lantern: :heart:

3 Likes

Damn, I love Halloween. It’s the only holiday that exists for me. New people in my neighbourhood sometimes ask: “Hey, why don’t you put up any lights for Christmas?” And I’m like… have you seen that guy down the block? He’s got the Christmas shtick on lockdown with all his inflatable Home Depot decorations.

Halloween? I am your neighbourhood spookfest. I’m the guy out there every year with massive custom made displays and stuffed corpses everywhere. I’ve had the cops called on me repeatedly because my game looks “too real” and can I please make that stuffed body in the gallows look less like a suicide and more like a murder because it makes people uncomfortable. My Halloween night crew is the one running after you down the block with faux chainsaws and creeping on you in the unlit alley dressed like Slenderman.

cough

Anyway… rad picture. Keep that Halloween spirit alive and kicking the inside of its coffin!

2 Likes

Aww, it’s absolutely amazing!

1 Like

I’m so glad you like it! Was just thinking about them haha

2 Likes

It’s the middle of June…………

wait

1 Like