Punishment for a careless mother. (by: artist-kun)

122 Likes

The sins of “splorin-babbeh”

19 Likes

The satisfaction of this…

I designed teds saferoom a similar way.

The fluffies are not allowed to leave, and its the adults job to keep them there, since they wanted babies themselves.

The fluffies can easily leave, since there are no walls or barriers between the saferoom and the non-saferoom.

I give them ALL the huggies and love, when they are good fluffies and dont leave the saferoom.

But if a fluffie leaves the saferoom, it will be violently and cruely tortured infront of all the other fluffies to the death.

I have made a not so violent example, but since i am on my phone, i cant share a link.

13 Likes

But by culling Splorins you contribute to the stupidity if Fluffies.

Instead, consider culling the ones who never leave.

4 Likes

who doesn’t love a good story made in paint ?
besides that’s basically what I love in the booru the most

4 Likes

Was it the owner who let the door open?

Or basically the rule is the mare needs to watch over all her foals from leaving the room, correct? :thinking:

4 Likes

ooh I remember this one. hehe. One of the first fluffy things I saw many moons ago

2 Likes

Yes.

She wanted babies, so she had to accept the conditions

4 Likes

Its like that comic i saw about the mare nag bout babies and the owner agree if she watch over them but she failed as one splowin and shit the kitchen and died on a rat trap.

2 Likes

And one of the reasons why i wanted them always in the saferoom, is because i dont want small babies all over my house. ITS REALLY EASY TO SLIP ON THEM, AND HURT YOUR SELF REALLY BAD!

5 Likes

Why does one of them say “poopypwace hewt” when saying goodbye to its mother?

Shouldn’t it say “heawt huwties” or something like that?

That’s the mare screaming from the mutilation.

Aaaah dammit! Thanks.

so the mare pays for her foal’s sins, just like jesus.

Good! That’s a fair punishment for disobeying (for a fluffy, of course).