Punishment Pal (TG-89)

Fluffies being so empathetic that seeing another hurt is almost as bad as being hurt themselves is a concept I always enjoy.

32 Likes

Cruel, effective, AND utilizing the natural inclination of a Fluffy towards concern for others. Easily made even worse if the punishment pal is injured in a way where the valuable Fluffy hugging it continues to injure it, so you can say the Fluffy is hurting the punishment pal because the valuable fluffy was “bad”.

9 Likes
19 Likes

you beat me by two minutes, I laughed really hard once I realized this is indeed just a fluffy whipping boy

5 Likes

I knew there was a term I was forgetting, I spent ages trying to summon it to my mind

1 Like

Damn this is some good heroin. Torturing a toy by torturing a toy it thinks it’s allowed to have human feelings about.

5 Likes

My mind immediately went Sid Fleischman’s book or the same name when I saw this art

2 Likes

Love this, had to do a bit of a tribute Punishment Pal Inspired Sketch (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

9 Likes

Always love to see a post inspire people, love your take on it too!

1 Like

Ah, this is a great concept. Make it feel guilt, make it grow to understand.

Love it.

1 Like

I have GOT to use this!

1 Like

This idea is fantastic! I want to see more people use this idea!

3 Likes

ATHF

1 Like

EY! I’m not drunk you are, a lousy bum
shambles off

1 Like

Babbeh nebah gun give you up
Babbeh nebah gun wun and desert you

Do a euthanasia pal. If your designer fluffy is scared of death because it’s old or sick or whatever, it can find comfort in not going alone. You can even kill whole families of cheap fluffies to join it on its journey to the afterlife.

3 Likes

Like whipping boys, I love the concept

lmao fluffy Sati

Pharoahfluffs

2 Likes

Awwww, love this art style and poor babies!