Punishmentpedia. (by: artist-kun)

53 Likes

don’t know if it went anywhere. if you want to expand it, now is the time

8 Likes

I prefer the whip or belt for fluffy discipline

3 Likes

Cutting a fluffy’s legs off wouldn’t be good punishment. If you’re fucking them up that bad, you’re basically done with them and don’t expect them to improve their behavior.

The way to do that would be to get a “whipping boy” fluffy (ideally one that looks like them) and make them watch you vivisect them. That will get the point across without any crippling.

3 Likes

but cripling it is the part of the punishment. it can forget without it

2 Likes

I heard someone got on throwing them some kind of special spray.

2 Likes

Killing the foals in front the mare is the best punishment for mares that have foals with shitrats with bad colors

1 Like

cutting one and warn the Fluffy that if he keeps that behavior you will cut the resto seems like a good punishment to me

2 Likes

Just shave em, then put icecubes on their exposed skin.

2 Likes

Spraying water at them works even better than with cats, or you can use a bad smelling perfume so they dont smell pwetty.

Pillowing is a bit extreme for most cases (and makes them even MORE needy and dependent, as if we need that) so just cutting the hooves off of covering them in gel caps is better.

For smarties and bestest-babbehs that attack poopie-babbehs, you can just dye them brown and dye the poopie a good color for a long lasting but non-permanent punishment.

2 Likes

Deweggification is extreme as a form of punishment for all the reasons listed above.

But it yields tasty tasty leggies.