Oh my god, literally in this case I guess

14 Likes

Huuu

7 Likes

I’d be a dedicated Catholic if this was my church

11 Likes

Frollo, is that you?

5 Likes

Well, that’s better than diddling kids, at least.

10 Likes

I now want to see a story of a priest diddling fluffies/foals

3 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

Catholic Smarty: Ou am enfie babbeh fo’ Skettie Munstah nao!
Foal: nuuuu-screeeeeee!!!

11 Likes

Stupid as always followed a jellen butterfly to an insane abusive lunatic :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Fluffies ain’t smart and stuff, but I’d think that if anything, scary face marks on a butterfly would prevent a foal from following one.
I guess the babbeh only cared that it was a butterfly.
…
By the way, for anyone who wants to know (or anyone who doesn’t), butterflies have a behavior called “mud-puddling”, which is pretty much finding moist places to slorp up liquid for nutrients. This can include body fluids.
So, in other words, butterflies think fluffy tears are yummy.

5 Likes

I want to see someone make a comic like this. lol

4 Likes

feral fluffy chasing a butterfly get whipped to death by a homicidal maniac

Not efficient at all, but I suppose everyone is somewhat entitled to what makes them happy.

4 Likes

Surprised he didn’t crucify the little guy

3 Likes

The religious take on fluffies has always been mentioned on the surface mostly, but I actually do wonder how all religions would react to living everday next to a man-made creation wich someone imitates whatever God they prise.

5 Likes

Much like Quickhorn’s old art. I think it will be as worst as witch hunts.

10 Likes

Not well at all.

2 Likes

I mean, there’s always the “extremist christians” who call everything satanic every day, but what about extremists from other religions or cults? Like the muslims, the indus, maybe on native’s religions too or even into the conspiranoic groups blaming aliens somehow.

4 Likes