Pwease, Nice Mistah (BadLuck)

I know you are, but what am I? :clown_face:

1 Like

honk honk

4 Likes

Joke’s on you, fluffy, I can only barely provide the barest minimum required for survival for myself, it reflects poorly on my dwindling self esteem to be badgered to provide for another being.

or is the joke on me?

12 Likes

Tbf, it’s less satire and more a hugboxer venting via strawmen. So if I’m an abuser strawman, might as well act like one

2 Likes

Joke may be on you, but between you and the fluffy, you still come out on top :hugs:

1 Like

Gosh dang nabbit straw people, always stealing the jobs from real abusers. Thanks to you, a honest real human abuser is at home without a mean to provide for his real human abuser wife and real human abuser child.

5 Likes

Straw is love. Straw is life

3 Likes

I love it.

1 Like

I get the reference. I am now simultaneously positively impressed by the fact you know of such a marvelous work of art, and distraught that both you and I know of its accursed existance.

3 Likes

I have established multiple times that I’m a multiboxer, but yeah ok go ahead and derive my entire personality from this post and be butthurt about it even though it’s a broad statement not pointing the finger at you in any way. Do not attempt to play the victim, because there is no victim. I’ve tried to be patient and civil, but you seem to be determined to eke out a conflict. Please just drop it.

1 Like

as a real straw weirdboxer all i can say is that I am gonna smoke some cocaine

5 Likes

I will have nightmares from that image now.

Can I flag it for removal?

2 Likes

сладко дунул

3 Likes

Sweetly blew yes is the translation google provides.

2 Likes

I do believe OC was just messing around here…

1 Like

If I had one wish, I’d wish that Twitter never existed.

… If I had a ton of wishes, I’d waste one of them so that that image prominently appears in all of your dreams moving forward

3 Likes

russian memes are beyond your understanding.
also, э ы Ъ ААААААААААААААААААААААААААА

3 Likes

D:<

Then I wish you were forced to love and care for a fluffy family!

Oh, how the turn tables, eh?

1 Like

@Virgil how do I lock my own post Jesus Christ this is getting off the rails

3 Likes