Python + autism + fluffy = narrative writing script

Hi everyone, new account, used to be around here for the sad stories some years ago, and back at it again.
I am currently writing a python program that could generate either basic stories, or if I push it (and the god of autism knows I probably will) the stories would extend to an actually coherent narrative.
What kind of stories does the community prefer?

So far I have gone towards generating sad stories of both running from home and just being outside fluffy variety, in parks or backalleys. Poopie babbehs, normal families, etc. I am not into hard abuse but enjoy the exterminator stories and will probably go into those too, with the program at the very least serving as vehicle for inventing stories, if I fail to make it produce good stuff on its own.

The current iteration generates a full family of two adults and three babies. I initially added the colors to be percentage based on hereditary outcome from parents and 20% fluffy genetics shennanigans, but decided to go percentage based on each mane and body. This is open to suggestions from the community.

That being said, I am open to any ideas and suggestions, do you want any specific things in the stories, some more popular narratives you wish to explore?
Note: Text itself is written by me, with the program picking from existing tons of sentences and outcomes and writing the story, it does not use ChatGPT to write data, and got no idea how to GPT it as of yet.

5 Likes

bro wtf that’s rad as hell man, uh yeah so, like I’d love to see what the formula makes for bowl fluffiy sadbox

2 Likes

Might be a bit out of practice, bowl fluff as in fully pillowed and in a bowl?
Not sure that would survive even two sentences in an alley, it will be a while until I get to it.

I figured how to ChatGPT my way into the narrative, so it will create more quality sentences, but the story ideas all come from me, imagine every sentence being a possibility of ten sentences in the same setting, while each setting is randomized among many.
An example is currently working ones:
ALLEY DESCRIPTION
OPENING - NURSING
OPENING - HUNGER - NO MILK - DEAD SPECIAL FRIEND
OPENING - HUNGER - NO MILK - SPECIAL FRIEND WAKES HER AND GOES TO FIND NUMMIES
OPENING - HUNGER, SMALL PILE OF SCRAPS, EATS AND BECKONS THE BABIES TO NURSE FROM HER TWO BREASTS
Each one of these contains different variations of what could be going on in this situation, etc. with the story generally going several stages deep, with an ending, 35% happy 65% sad at the current % weights.
I chose to leave all sentences within the code (in lists, so that anyone can use it freely to put their own stuff in, will give instructions on how to operate it, it’s piss-easy). Will also give simple to follow instructions on how to run it within even a google account with no locally installed python, so no files beyond the plain-text file would be needed.

Short example of these:
Hunger pierced through Mummah’s exhausted frame as she stirred in the desolate back alley, her voice echoing through the filth as she beckoned her babbehs to nurse and find solace in her embrace. The babbehs eagerly latched onto their mother’s breasts, hopeful for a soothing drink of warm milk, but their efforts were in vain as they found no nourishment, their cries echoing in the alley, unheard and unanswered.

1 Like

Note, now that I spoke with ChatGPT for a while, this thing can spit out short stories quite well, it seems, so it will help my task a lot:

Once upon a time, in a grimy back alley, there lived a small fluffy family. Mummah, the loving and protective mother, watched over her precious babbehs with care. Daddeh, the gentle and strong father, provided warmth and security. The babbehs, full of innocence and curiosity, brought joy and laughter to the desolate surroundings.

Life was tough for the family of fluffies. Food was scarce, and they had to scavenge for scraps and endure hunger pains. But amidst the hardships, they found solace in their bond, supporting each other through the darkest of times. The siblings played together, shared huggies, and sought comfort in the fluffpile.

As time went on, the challenges grew more daunting. Mummah’s milk began to dry up, leaving the hungry babbehs even more vulnerable. Daddeh tirelessly searched for food, but his efforts often proved fruitless. The family’s heart hurties deepened as hunger and despair took their toll.

Tragedy struck one fateful day when Daddeh encountered a munstah in the alley. Despite his valiant efforts to protect his family, Daddeh was given the biggest hurties and forever sleepies. The family was left devastated, their hearts heavy with grief. Daddeh’s absence created a void that could never be filled.

With Daddeh gone, the burden of survival fell solely on Mummah’s frail shoulders. She did her best to provide for her babbehs, but the lack of food and resources took its toll on her weary body. Each passing day, Mummah grew weaker, unable to protect and nourish her little ones as she once had.

The siblings, now aware of the harsh realities of their existence, struggled to comprehend the depth of their suffering. The poopie babbeh, already shunned and disconnected from the family, endured further isolation and neglect. It sought refuge among the scraps, the only comfort it could find amidst the overwhelming sadness.

As the days grew colder and resources dwindled further, the family’s hope waned. The babbehs, once full of life and playfulness, became weaker with each passing day. Their once vibrant chirps turned into feeble cries, echoing through the desolate alley.

In the end, the family succumbed to the cruelty of their circumstances. Mummah, worn out and with her heart hurties too heavy to bear, joined Daddeh in the realm of forever sleepies. The babbehs, without the nourishment and love they desperately needed, soon followed, their innocent lives extinguished.

The back alley, once a witness to their struggle, now stood in mournful silence. The story of this fluffy family, filled with heartache and sorrow, serves as a reminder of the harsh realities and the fleeting nature of existence.

May their spirits find peace in a world beyond, where heart hurties cease to exist, and fluffies frolic in eternal happiness.

1 Like

Dwarf Fortess procgen, but for fluffies!

How does ChatGPT know enough to write Fluffy-specific stories? Was there enough text in the training data?

I taught it the basics:

Fluffies are small, genetically engineered biotoys resembling My Little Pony characters. They are approximately the size of a fully grown cat, covered in soft and fluffy fur. Fluffies have programmed responses and expressions, often resembling those of an automaton. During our conversation, we use certain word substitutions to reflect the fluffy language:

Fluffy: Referring to the fluffy creatures in general.
Fluffy mother: Referred to as "Mummah".
Fluffy father: Referred to as "Daddeh".
Baby: Referred to as "babbeh".
Hurt or injured: Referred to as "given huwties".
Death or dying: Referred to as "having forever sleepies".
Sadness or sorrow: Referred to as "heart hurties".
Water: Referred to as "wawa".
Hug: Referred to as "huggies".
Spraying someone with excrement: Referred to as "gib sowwy poopies".
Excrement: Referred to as "poopies".
Asking to be picked up: Referred to as "uppies!".
Herd: Referred to as "hewd".
Love: Referred to as "wub".
Fluffies referring to themselves: Referred to as "fwuffies" due to their difficulty pronouncing the "R" sound.

A bowl fluffy is a type of fluffy with a sorta bowl in their stomach that lets them float

At best can create a simulator that you can observe akin to rollercoaster tycoon-level of looking at fluffies instead of park goers, don’t think I can make a gem of any sort.
Besides, should my autism shoot up so far, I know some Godot, and I may or may not have a big game documentation plan alongside a huge-ass main fluffy class in my other monitor. No promises. I am not actually autistic, but use the expression for when I am manic, as I am bipolar. Currently VERY manic it seems, so might as well try.