Quad Amputation Fixing Speed Run (full fix %) (by Booperino)

Fixer knows he can speedrun fixing a quad amputee but he refuses to do so because snake will beat the living shit out of him because of the risks such awesome careless activity may cause to the run patient

44 Likes

And that’s a WR!

6 Likes

Wocket Hoofsie!!! Awesome Snakefood have such ability hope his eyes wont do a Photon Beaammmmmmm :joy:

4 Likes

Or would be if a certain assistant didnt care about “ethics” and “the patiets safety”

6 Likes

Knowing Fixer, he probly installed something like that lol

6 Likes

Oh those ethics and safety, always getting in the way of greatness.

5 Likes

Was seriously hoping for the amount of legs to not be 4 lol

6 Likes

Those are only accepted in any% runs lol

4 Likes

Now I want to see a pegasus that had its legs and wings removed get replacement legs for its missing legs and in place of its missing wings.

3 Likes

Pegasus flips over and start running after you with it’s leg wings.

3 Likes

Or it uses its front hooves and wing hooves to chase after someone while pointing/aiming its buttcanon with unheard of mobility and precision.

5 Likes

evil laughter

Oh, the home of Dr Fixer. These should be able to get the best care! I sure hope Snakefood don’t drive his father into madness!

A crate of 24 pillowed fluffies is sat at the door step, an envelope stuffed with $5,000 for the “careful relimbing” marked on the outside, and a note saying FluffDash is nearby for the both of themselves dinner

Activates the security system letting Dr Fixer know he has a gift on the frontstep. Waves at FluffDash driver as she texted Dr Fixer that his food is here paid for by Dr Apfelpherd.

3 Likes

Honestly if someone gave him 24 pillowfluffs and the money to fix them all, you bet your ass he would be fixing them all and finding new homes.
And since the envelop says “carefull relimbing” he wouldnt rush the job either.
…altho 5000 sounds too low for 24 pillows quad relimbing

4 Likes

I didn’t know how much Dr Fixer would take without thinking it was a scam. I low balled it, hoping Dr Fixer would think that he had been given a genuine gift.

3 Likes

I am loving these two more and more

1 Like

I so wanna see a Sleipnir fluff

1 Like

LEG PRINTER GO BRRRRRRRRR

2 Likes

Me too. I’ve actually been considering doing one myself.

1 Like