Quest for Sketties (Carniviousduck)

66 Likes

daddeh be like

14 Likes

wait … if your green foal is able to reach the spaghetties … why do you uses blocks and … I’m overthinking it

14 Likes

he is just a little babbeh and the mare can’t risk her precious life (of course)
so it leaves only the yellow one

13 Likes

That’s a paddlin’.

8 Likes

Pillowing time

6 Likes

I ilke the poopie-snitch.

Let her have the can. She got it on her own, she can open it on her own.

10 Likes

Feed the bad fluffies their weggies as punishment

3 Likes

Brown ok, alicorn ok, snitch? Not ok.

5 Likes

Its probably retribution, they probably treated it like shit

7 Likes

Well well well, what do we have here?`

slow heavy metal playing

5 Likes

Pillowing and having the good poopie snitch eat the sketties in front of them

4 Likes

3 Likes

Why take the legs so early on let them be taped down and tape open their eyes and starve them before they see the poopie snitch eating the sketties

1 Like

Dont listen to this guy take their legs

3 Likes

What better than having emotional and physical abuse with pillowing and seeing the poopie snitch getting the sketties right in front of their faces with any leggies to give sorry hoofsies

2 Likes

Let’s compromise, lets say instead of the whole leg we cut away a portion is that to your liking? Mayhaps I should also stick the stump in a shoe thing that has glass shards inside would that be be preferred?

2 Likes

Taping them down leaves the legs open for later enjoyment.

2 Likes

Yeah but pillowing affects them both physically and emotionally, and who said it would be a proper pillowing technique? For what I knowight as well just dislocate the leg and pull hard enough until it rip off

3 Likes

Yes I get it removing the the legs is cool and all but when every other thing you punish a fluffy with is pillowing it gets kind of boring

2 Likes