Question about SLURS [by ChungusMyBungus]

Can’t see much of a difference, you’re assuming it’s the author’s views/sense of humor and not what makes sense in the context of the story for whoever named him.
Nonetheless, agree to disagree I suppose.

1 Like

What’s wrong with naming a brown fluffy Lil Nigger? That’s like saying I’m a bad person for naming a rainbow fluffy Faggles McQueer. I thought this was America, dammit!

3 Likes

As long as it’s the fluffy being abused just about anything goes.

3 Likes

Ok I want to read a story that features a character named faggot

2 Likes

There’s been at least one

2 Likes

Have fun!

you keep going back to there being a character in a story. i am not referring to a story.

The point is seperation of art and artist. It’s great where it fits and lets you ignore some nonesense moral conundrum like “should a painting be less beautiful if its by hitler?” Beauty, while subjective, has abject qualities not removed by context. I’ve shown plenty of work from here to friends that got the reaction of “That’s some really good art! If only it wasn’t fucking fluffies.” Sure sometimes you have to take a hard look at if there may be some ulterior motive to their contributions like modifying character designs to their specifications, writing in an awkward and uncomfortably long anal sex scene, and designing a perfect 1 to 1 recreation of themselves named dr. Uckman to take the other spot in the scene. But more often than not the intent is to create a character and slot them into a story.

1 Like

y’all are still on about a story. im not talking about a story!

imagine someone posts a picture of a brown fluffy and the title is “his name is n__r because he’s a n__r fluffy” and that’s it. no story, no context, nothing. one might reasonably assume the artist does not think highly of brown-skinned individuals, even if they didn’t intend to come across that way.

that’s it. there’s no more to it than that. y’all are overthinking fr

Despite being minimal that is a character. There may not be much story but post like that imply story and try to spark new ideas in the community. Why is the fluffy named nigger? Who named him that? How does this affect his life? Are there any consequences for this? Maybe even fringe ideas like how does this character affect other fluffies? Does their behavior change from associating the word with the undesirable shit colored fluffy?

1 Like

and then there may be none of that, in the sense that the creator did not create with the intention of there being any of that.

Sometimes the best ideas we have are the ones we inspire in others :heart:
Like it or not we are a community and we create to interact with our community.

1 Like

is that a clever way of saying such a blank slate is boring? if so, i agree. it’s boring and unfunny, which is a second good reason not to do what i advised against.

i think we would all greatly prefer a good story over a one-dimensional race/etc joke. a good story containing slurs.

Dude, Jesus Christ. I don’t know what moral grandstanding you’re trying to do but welcome to the internet. We’re a 4chan community and say the funny nigger word. If that bothers you, the exits are clearly marked.

3 Likes

:smug:

Man I’m not gonna argue it anyway because clearly I’m not gonna change your mind so it’s pointless, but will you at least pick one and stick to it?

1 Like

i don’t see what’s so confusing lmao. if the joke has no lore/purpose, it’s not funny. ppl were on me saying the lore made the joke deep and philosophical and i quite frankly have no idea why, it had nothing to do with what i said. my point was very simple.

Lore? Philosophy? Who cares, I want to say nigger because it’s a funny word.

3 Likes

Youre edgy Za we get the idea. :+1:

But fr using slurs in any form of media can be used in so many forms its not logical to simply say “N word bad, if you use n word then you are bad by proxy” its also pointless to say when a slur is acceptable or not, thats very subjective not only to the situation but also to the person using such slurs, you dont know the context you dont know the author or his reasons for using such slurs, creative freedom should be protected. One of my favorite comics in the community that comes to mind is A Punished Baby by RedditH8tr while he uses slurs and makes it a core part the comic, it doesnt detract or distract from the comic itself. (Detract/Distract same thing? idk)

Point is its a real word, it is used and will continue to be used, despite what mainstream media is trying to push, these words wont be going away.

1 Like

Distract pulls your attention detract lowers quality.

2 Likes

I speak for the whole community, silly. It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it.

3 Likes