Question about SLURS [by ChungusMyBungus]

Pretty sure it’s ok, I had a fluffy drop an n-bomb in one of my stories and people found it hilarious. It’s all about context and intent of usage in fiction.

1 Like

We’re a website full of graphic torture and rape, often of babies. For “faggot” to be an issue would be ridiculous

4 Likes

I’d have an issue if the fluffy was gay and the name was chosen specifically for that reason, because it implies that you think poorly of actual gay PEOPLE. given what you’ve said, however, I don’t think that’s your plan, so it should be all right.

Exactly.

My brother in Christ, where do you think you are?

We abuse, torture, slaughter, rape, murder, maim, and massacre fluffies on a daily basis.

No one here cares if you say nigger, faggot, tranny, kike, spic, beaner, wetback, moon cricket, porch monkey, zipperhead, chink, redskin, towel head, camel jockey, pajeet, or et cetera.

Just don’t say gook, GayRoommate might throw another shit fit.

7 Likes

Gook

3 Likes

Gook.

2 Likes

You’ve doomed us all.

2 Likes

Good I’m sick of it here

2 Likes

Ditto, kek

3 Likes

I’m gay, I’ll give you a faggot pass.

5 Likes

Flamboyant? Flaming? Fruity? Fantastic fashion sense?

2 Likes

Can I have that laminated?

1 Like

No, the OTHER one.

1 Like

…Frisky?

FSLURPASS

9 Likes

better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

2 Likes

Unless you’re asking Anonymous.

Because Anonymous does not forgive.

Yeah, just a content warning at the beginning to let people know that it’s in the text. Asshole characters and asshole language are known to be part of the deal. But providing a warning helps keep the community feeling like it’s not just assholes all the way down.

1 Like

but it is assholes all the way down

5 Likes