Question

Question, how do I upload a story here?
Can I copy and paste? Or if I write a story in in a text format say google,docs or Microsoft word can that be uploaded here?

Or do i buck down and type the entire story here

4 Likes

You can copy and paste, but look out for the formatting.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I follow, can you give some examples

3 Likes

I posted a topic called “question” but I’m not seeing it show up on the main page

2 Likes

i see it

2 Likes

Ah ok! I just had to click on the community posting tag. Looks like I will have to write the whole,story in one post. I’d hate to have to write a long story in google docs just to find the site won’t take it.

A pain in the ass but doable. Thanks a whole lot for,your help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i see it

if you don’t want it, why don’t you just make 2 topics for 2 chapters

2 Likes

That’s also a great idea, my stories tend to get long winded and I know at least for men that would lose people’s attentions. Short bites with chapters seem best.
I’ve been storing on a an idea for five years from back in the days of the booru.

It’s not straight up gore but a gradually decent of a person’s mind into falling in abuse . Like how a person gradually becomes a drug addict. It’s not something that happens overnight

6 Likes

now i am interested

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. Although I pesonally prefer reading stories in one sitting since they don’t have the risk of being left unfinished. :wink:

3 Likes

I recommend writing your story on a program like Word or Open Office, and then copy/pasting it here.

3 Likes