Question

sorry, but he is right. the joke was flat af

4 Likes

Yes, but his response was Karen, while yours is simply informative and correct

2 Likes

says a joke isnt funny
“haha you must be a karen”

3 Likes

Lol. If you’re gonna tell me my lame joke isn’t funny, just call me chud like @Mr_Owl did. Don’t dance around it with equally lame sarcasm

3 Likes

i feel like you might have taken it a little personally

3 Likes

You have to remember that Oculus works alongside me.
So he gets inundated with bad jokes pretty constantly.

7 Likes

the fuck is chud?

3 Likes
Summary

A middleaged chad having a resemblance to President Armstrong.

6 Likes

“Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers”.

It’s basically a different way of calling someone a basement dweller, I think.

3 Likes

played college ball, you know!

3 Likes

I think this is the first time I’ve seen a Wojak on FluffyCommunity.

2 Likes

i desperately hope its the last

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, now I feel a bit tempted to start posting Wojaks. I’ve got a lot of them thanks to all the time I’ve spent on 4chan.

But I’ll fight the urge.

1 Like

Because it’s Oculus. And Oculus is a high powered mod. And power+ teasing= racism or something. So in the end I’m just an oppressed shitposter. And I RAGE against injustices like oppression, as seen by the comics I post :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha that is very funny I want to talk to your manager

4 Likes

bad jokes

You called?
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

K. That one made me laugh. I think we can all agree I’m in the wrong here for starting this whole thing with a mega cringe joke :sweat_smile:

Apologies all around! I’ll be better about being cringey in public.

5 Likes

He took up the name Art-anon as he was an artfag on 4chan and, eventually, he eased into that name. His deviantart is literally that name: Art-Anon - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

I should point out, though that Art-anon refuses to be associated with the fluffy pony fandom - and given that a lot of his early work got shit-edited, its hard not to see why: You probably know this already by Art-Anon on DeviantArt

That said, I know art-anon was still active, at least in the early MLP community. One of his biggest contributions was on a series done by MrPoniator

Art-anon is the guy shouting half the time in the video

~

On a side note, I should mention that I wrote my own tribute to Mixxermike and Art-Anon’s contributions in creating fluffies in Chapter 10 of the Sam Adams Guide.

Summary

Thats a spoiler there. For the guide at least.

3 Likes

Redirected to the Mega Thread

1 Like