Questions about the site

1. Is there a way to see content you have hearted/favorited all in one place? (Kinda like DeviantArt favorites section)

2. How does one create a new tag? I can’t figure it out. Is it because I’m a new user?

4 Likes

As for the first one, I don’t really know. But for the second one, we had a problem where to many people were creating single use tags and it flooded the tag list so the bosses temporarily disabled the options

3 Likes

Aw!! That’s to bad!

1 Like

ok just checked, if you go profile > activity > likes you can see previously liked posts

3 Likes

this is the post in question

1 Like

Only make a new tag if your gonna use it alot, when going to the tag section when your looking up a tag just type in full the tag you want and hit enter.

1 Like

The feature you’re looking for is called “bookmarks” on Discourse. It’s the icon that looks like…well…a bookmark.
On this system you can set it to remind you after a certain amount of time. I recommend setting it to never remind you.

1 Like

What does it remind a person about? I don’t quite understand

1 Like
  1. To see your liked posts, go to your profile, choose Activity and then go to Likes. Bookmarks are also in Activity.
  2. I believe new users can’t make tags. Don’t know for sure though.
1 Like

It’s just so you can look at the post later, makes a whole new tab for you so you can see the collection you amass. You could set a reminder time if you want but you dont have to.

1 Like