Quién quiere Jugar? (Bad_Roomie)

Hey Can Someone Translate This? I Don’t Speak Spanish.

45 Likes

who is the author?

2 Likes

Bad Roomie

3 Likes

oh, right, missed the watermark

3 Likes

This story is so good, it’s what got me into the community.
I do speak Spanish but I don’t have the skill to properly edit the dialogs in.

3 Likes

Also, I can’t believe I got to see the fabled owl strike in real time.

2 Likes

is he ok with you posting it here? he has an account here, he just abandoned it for reasons that i can only guess

3 Likes

I didn’t post it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

my brain during 6 am is built diffrent

5 Likes

I’ll shoot roomie a message on their Facebook page and ask if they’re alright with this being posted here and/or translated

3 Likes

thanks amigo

3 Likes

Hey so, I’m actually surprised but Bad Roomie answered my messages. They said that they don’t really have time to make more content or post lately but they’re fine with their content being posted or translated.
I volunteer to translate but I’m not good at editing images, so maybe someone can help with that part?

6 Likes
  • 1 (Pink): Mummah nu hab miwkies fow babbehs, nu gwow up big an’ stwong, Mummah am bad mummah buu huu

• 2 (Purple): Bestest babbeh am hungwies

• 3 (Green): Mummah! Babbeh nee miwkies!!!

• 4 (blue): cheep cheep

Thanks, high school spanish I never use!

19 Likes

Oh, it took me a bit, but I recognized this comic: It was posted on Reddit and someone (mostly) translated. Just need someone redo the translation. I don’t know who’d upload the pages here, but here’s the link and most of the translation with them.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Masanobu-Honda2378/submitted/

2 Likes

Well send them our love, I was always a big fan of their content and I know everyone here wishes them well.

1 Like

I can edit images no problem and with @anon86703525 already giving translations here in the comments I’d be happy to help!

I can easily remove any text that needs translating, but I’m not confident in then writing new text since my handwriting is very different than the original so if someone else feels up for adding the new text that’d be super helpful to me c:

2 Likes

I would love to translate it in its entirety (I’m Mexican). However, I do not know how to edit the text, So I’d either write it all in a Word document or in MS Paint.

1 Like

Und so, Das Epic begins!