Quien quiere jugar? Patre 14 (1/14) (Bad_Roomie)

28 Likes

-Panel 1-
Owner: Hello little one, time to eat! Thankfully you already begun to eat solid food.

Bluey: F-fank yu daddeh!! Can bwuey hab miwkies aftah?

Owner: Sure, you have remained calm despite being a pillow…

-Panel 2-
Mummah: Dummeh nu-weggie babbeh nu hab miwkies!! Am fow nyu bestest babbehs!!

Bluey: Huuhuuhuu!! Chirp! Babbeh onwy wan miwkies!! Wai mummah nu wub babbeh!!??

Owner: Goddamnit! I can’t look away for a second!!

-Panel 3-
A few days later…

-Panel 4-
Owner: As the time goes on it seems like the happiness to have new babies made her forget her hate for her last foal…

Mummah: Daddeh! Daddeh! Mummah wan nyu toysies fow pwetty babbehs!! An’ bestest sketties fow make bestest miwkies!!

Bluey: Fank yu fow miwkies!!

-Panel 5-
Owner: This little one has grown very well, doesn’t throw tantrums or cry… He has a very special character. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to keep him.

-Panel 6-
Owner: On the other hand you have this fucking bitch that only knows how to ask and demand… Luckily her time is over.

Mummah: Mummah wub babbehs! Babbehs wub mummah! Am bestest soon-mummah!

Owner: I’m ready to get my hands on her!

-Panel 7-
Owner: Dear, remember that I gave you 8 days with no punishment? Cuz today is a special day!

Mummah: Speshul dawy?? Gib gifties fow mummah an babbehs!!! Mummah wub speshul day!! Bestest tummeh babbehs desewb bestest gifties!!! Tee-hee!!

-Panel 8-
Owner: It’s time to begin!!!

Mummah: SCREEEE!!! WAI GIB MUMMAH HUWTIES?? Huuhuu

-Panel 9-
Owner: Your truce is over! Now we’ll get these rats you’re carrying out!

Mummah: Tummeh babbehs?!! NUUUU!!! Nu daddeh! Nu gib huwties! Mummah wiww be gud fwuffy! HUHUUHUU!! Babbehs nee’ be in mummah’s tummeh!!!

-Panel 10-
Owner: Damn you! Just shut up and let’s begin!

Mummah: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NU MOW! WOWSTEST HUWTIES!!!

13 Likes

yessssssss