Quien quiere jugar? Patre 14 (3/14) (Bad_Roomie)

33 Likes

Poopie alicorn detected…

3 Likes

Good god this fluffy is like a pez dispenser for babies.

5 Likes

Poopie babbeh spotted

I absolutely adore roomie’s fluffies

last night i dropped all 450ish pages of this into a pdf so i could practice my piss poor spanish

i’m on page 21

1 Like

Needs the “español” tag.

Amateur and first time (because of insomnia) translating this cause in love with the artist and comic so far.

Abuser: Ooh what a shame! My four against your two. I liked it a bit, reminded me of the little guy at the house.

Bitch mummah: Nuuuu!!! Babbeeeeh!!!

A: So sad, it never managed to feel it’s mother’s warm, the only thing it knew was the cold metal of the needle that pierced it’s intestines.

There’s no time for wailing! Time to finish this up! Play time, Hun!

B: Please daddeh! Babbehs need mummah! Need huggies and wuv! Nu ouchies! Sob
Mummah pwomise am bestest fluffy in wowld! Give babbehs back to mummah! Please!

It otay babbehs! Mummah choose bestest numbahs! Sob Then gonna give milkies and wuv! Lots of wuv! Sob

A: The luck is on the table … You weren’t even close … So now it’s time to have some fun. Remember how you rejected your green baby for “not having a good color”?
Then how about we turn these cute foals into ugly babies?!

B: Nuuuhuuuhuuu! Babbehs! Babbehs! No go forever sleepies please! Make chirpies for Mummah! No give Bestest Mummah heart hurties!

A: Shut up! Let’s finish squeezing this dumb asses making machine!

B: SCREEEEE!!! Nu go out babbehs! Nuuuhuuhuu! Too soon! No now! Go back to tummy, babbehs!

A: Seems like these are the rest…

1 Like

Not asking for a translation, although I appreciate it. Just saying that it needs the tag.