Quien quiere jugar? Patre 14 (7/14) (Bad_Roomie)

46 Likes

The fact she can’t candle even a 20th of the damage her chirpies went through lmao

6 Likes

YES! The entire story she’s been calling “wowstest huwties” for the very minimal of punishments, just being grabbed by the scruff was enough, yet she puts her foals through amputations for her own validation it makes me fucking crazyjgbfdgjh

6 Likes

Interesting how she started to call him mistah instead of daddeh lately

2 Likes

1 Like

She is not even sad, she is upset that they took away something she considered her property, she is more interested in fighting for more privileges, but she was unable to sacrifice a little of herself to save them, the guy may be an abuser, but at least he did not sacrifice his own family out of cowardice.

2 Likes

Wow is it bad I hope she feels the pain her foals have felt??? I wanted her to be punished more

Am I the only one who has little to no idea of the order to read these? Soy un tonto bastardo.

Fíjate que dice parte X y entre paréntesis tiene dos números divinos entre una diagonal.
El primer número dice que capitulo es y los números entre paréntesis serían que página de cuántas hay en ese capítulo.

Por ejemplo.

Este es el Capítulo 14 estando en (7/14) que sería, la página 7 de 14 en total. Está algo atrás pero es un comic creativo con buen arte.

Back to English, bro got so feed up he developed angry irises in his eyes.

Touching myself while reading this :heart_eyes::pray: blessings

M (mummah) O (owner)
M: mummah wif taught u tu gib mummah ewewyfin i ask fow HUMPF!!
M: Nao bwing sketties y nyu speciaw fwend! Ow you git sowwy poopies NAOO!!
O: You just signed your sentence you little idiot!
O: You will leave my house so fucked up that you would rather be dead
M: Daddeh am scawy
M: NU! mummah nu wan huwties! Nee wun!
M: Nu! Wet go of mummah!!
O: You know how it works… Now choose for your life!
M: Nu daddeh, mummah made sumfing dummeh hehehe Nao mummah dancie fow BESTEST DADDEH!!
M: Mummah wuv daaddeh
Am betsest fwuffy
Gib bestest happies
M: Daddeh wuv mummah
Nu gib huwties
An gib bestest sketties
M: Tadaa! Mummah dancie gud! An daddeh wuv dancie?
O: IT’S THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I’VE EVER SEEN! Now choose or I swear I’ll beat you up right now!!
M: NUUUU! MUMMAH GIB MUNSTAH BABBEH!!
O: That offer is no longer avaiable. Choose and if you win I will let you live one more day!!
M: MUMMAH CHUUS!! Pwees gud numbews!! Nu gib huwties!!
O: Nu, no it’s not your lucky day darling.
M: NUUUU! MUMMAH SOWWY!! Am gud fwuffy! Gibb huggies! Nu maek bad poopies! Nebah said dummeh daddeh!!! PWEEEEES!
O: SHUT UP! Today you get out of here!!
M: Nuuu! NUUUU!! SCREEEEEEE!
M: Mummah nee win!! Daddeh am bad daddeh!!! HuuHuu!!
O: Ooh, no so fast!
O: You really want to leave? We’re just getting started!
M: SCREEEEE!!! NU MOWE!! NU MOWE
M: SCREEEEEE!! SCREEEEEEE!!
M: N-nu mow pweas! Mummah hab wowstest huwties! Nu wan mow!! Wet me gu nice mistah?
O: Ummmm… NO!
M: SCREEEEEEEEEEAGHHHH!!! WOWSTEST! WOWSTEST HUWTIE!!!