R&D battle fluff mecha frame - files lost - by shadowraiden23

… so battle fluffs are back and well … some of the R&D boys and gals wanted to enter the competition and had worked on a battle frame for our residence pillow toughie jack - walking over to the door and opens it - so i gave them the all clear to do so but some one leaked the files out so … yeah they scrapped the entire thing sadly our pillow fluff won’t be able to battle anyway …since we don’t have the mech frame for him - walking into the care area and over to a daro red pillow fluff siting in a corner - hey jack you okay ? - jack looks up as he’s been crying - jack am nu otay jack am mad and sad - he puffs up his cheeks - i know and you were looking forward to the battle weren’t ya - jack nods - well there is next time buddy - walkig away from jack as he lowered his had again feeling like he was worth nothing - man i really feel bad for him, he was looking forward to this since the techs let him watch the 2nd annual battle fluffs with them and he wanted to win money for legs - sighs shaking my head - but im not gonna let him be sad cause on X-mas day the everyone is pitching in for his prostect legs so not gonna ruin the surprise for him and as for the tech who leaked the files … he was fired … and had his access and memory wipe before sending him on his way - hears a knocking at the main door - … huh didn’t think anyone would find this lab - walks over and opens it only to be met with a blast of cold air and not noticing two snow balls rolling past me - shesh note to self turn on the heater - notices the two snow balls and picks them up - what the ? - runs into the med bay after seeing the two foals in the snow balls

1 Like