R&D electric holder by shadowraiden23

Item number - looks at the clip board - 66 … - looks up at the camera - yeah i had to get around for this one which is basically a fluffy version of a electric chair … but its a leg holder that connects to any size battery
and has a metal helm so yeah - looking at the carrier as i walked over to it - and todays test subject is a foal rapist … - picks up the carrier and brings it over to the table as the assistant brings in some mares who are sitting quietly in a see through box - oh and if you guys are wondering why the mares are here well … their foals were the one who were given forever sleepies by this one - opens the carrier and brings out a grey stalion - this is doug … the horn dog who never stop well ya know - the fluffy squirmed as his legs were being put into the holder and a strap with the helmet - thankfully this one is muzzled so won’t be screaming as much but - notices the mares all getting angry seeing Doug- man you sure pissed them off - sighs as the fluffy wimpered a muffeled sorry - now this bad boy and deliver a large voltage to end a fluffys life … depending on the battery size - walks over to a drawer and pulls out a car battery and brings it over to the table - now since we want to end a life i recommend using a car battery or if your into torture any regular AA or tripple A battery works as well for light work - hooks the car battery up - now to turn on you just flick this switch and - turns it on as the fluffy starts to shake violently while smoke started to appear - MMMMMMMM !!! - the mares watched as two of them hugged and another cover hers eye - … - watches as dougs eyes burst and his fur burns away as more smoke appear - alright i think thats enough- turns it as the smoke clears showing a now burned and dead fluffy - okay that might have been over kill but hey … the kit is on sale right now which does in clued different size holder and helms also ball shocker which is basically just extra clamps to well shock special wumps and mares tits if need but hey at least the touble some fluffy can reset as well but i recommend only using this as last resort- coughs - hey uh could we get a cleaning crew in here ?? - the assistant comes back in and takes the mares away as a cleaning crew comes in - man that really stinks - the video cuts off -

2 Likes