R&D files foal drone and cannon test by shadowraiden23

Alright file number 101 and 102 … foal drone test and cannon turn portable cannon - sighs - okay you guys are looking at the test run of the foal drone mark 3 which has been improved and given a good color so mares and other fluffys may follow it ( god these things are dumb as a box of rocks) - turns on the video as it plays - the drone it self was outfited with a capture net and sleep gas cause we wanted to see if it could easily knock out a herd near a farmers pand - the video shows a trapper waveing to the drones cramera feed as it was set down and deployed to the nest - were am mummah ?? … tu scary wan mummah - the drones voice was a recording of a baby fily who had lost it mother - babbeh ? - a mares head pokes out of the nest as she approaches- dunt worry mummah am here - the drone turns to see the mare and walks over - wost mummah - the drone cries as the mare picks it up and carries it into the nest - alright so far so good - the feed continues as the mare set the drones down near a pile of babies and lays down - dwarkie times lil one need sweepies - the mare yawns and lays back down curling around her baby’s and the drone - … 3…2…1 - a low hissing noise could be heard as the drone release the sleeping gas keeping the mare and her brood asleep before deploying the net around the as it closes - now the real test begins - the drone slowly drags the net and captured family out of the nest to the waiting trapper - hot dam ~ that lil bot worked - the farmer who showed up in the feed stood there in amazement watching the net being dragged out as the special friend was in a cage crying - spwciel fwiend am sorry for being worstet daddeh - the trapper kneeling down - ah lad your didn’t do anything wrong there bud just look at this was a good chance for me to take ya home - the farmer nods - yep atleast this time ya staying away - the trapper turns to the drone showing her face - alright the field test number 7 is done and seems like it works - the feed turns off after - well most of ya saw it the drone works but will be put into production in about 4 months - looking at the list - moving on now

File 102 - smarty cannon version 1.1 and 1.2

• switching videos over the smarty cannon as the gunner sat down - ready to start the test - the guy gives a thumbs up as this was a live feed - right then since this is out side of the lab we have a special guest for ya bert ~ a whole herd of smartys for ya to take out using other smartys - bert looking at the camera giving a smirk and thumbs up as the gate was open - hmph !! - a small herd walks into the area and slightly jumps as the gate closes - dummie hooman dis am smarty nao so give sketties or get sorry hoovies !! - watching the feed still as the cannon pointed at the smarty - you really think that threat gonna work ? - bert smirked as he pulled the trigger firing the first smarty out of it - SCREEEEEEE !!! - the herd stood there as their smarty was reduced to nothing more than a lump mixed with another smarty - hahaha TIME TO DIE SHIT RATS !! - bert laughed out loud as he continued to fire at the herd - MUMMAH SABE BEBBEH!!! - each fluffy tried to run for the gate but only found it closed and locks as each one was picked off one by one - NU SPECIAL FRI- a stalion was taking out by a head shot - WOOHOOO I NEVER FELT SO ALIVE !!! - mutes the feed - before anyone ask yes the guys name is bert … hes a fluffy exterminator and a abuser and yes he’s being paid for this - unmutes the video as the cannon runs out of ammo and was over heated - oh man that was epic ~ … really wish ya would start making this … or is this one only one ? - a lab assistant in the back ground - thats the only one we made and we have another - bert walks over to a table while survaing his work- dam missed a few - don’t worry bert we got the portable one here with five smartys left on the field - bert hefted the portable version and notices five mares in the corner - its only take 3 shots - he walks over carrying what looked to be a howitzer to the five mares - pwease no hurt fluffy am soo - bert level the cannon - SHUT UP !! this is for defecating on my wives grave and my sons ! - he pulled the trigger as three shots rang out - … - the camera shows a bloody yard with dead and dying fluffys - … so when i can i place a order for this bad boy ? - the assistant looking at bert - u…um i don’t know when - bert turning to the camera - I GOT FIRST DIBS ON THE PORTABLE AND STATIONARY WHEN YA RELEASED THIS ! - the video turns off - … for anyone wondering both cannons are powered by compressed air and batteries… and will be available in about a … 3 - 5 years tops if we get the green light
3 Likes