R&D files lab - redacted name - location by shadowraiden23

Alright about time i get this done … - sighs as i put out a cigarette in a bowl fluffy as it cried in Pain due to having its mouth glued shut - yes i own and run a lab that’s not listed on government files but only hasbio and fluff marts know about - leaning back on a chair - the labs location is … near a old city thats the only hint im giving so deal with it … - leaning my head back - look im not saying anymore about the lab due to petta and the F.L.F trying to raid and fail about … 20 to 60 times already and yes having a PMC on stand by helps … also had some dip s@#$ smarty herd fall into some traps that were laid about outside while most tried to run from the trappers … only to find when you enter my lab … you don’t check out … - looking at the tablet - huh … seems like i may have cause the fall of the F.L.F … fluffy liberation front for most of you guys and well … their done - setting the tablet down and stands up from my chair and grabs my coat - for those wondering … yes we help fluffys in our own way but also sell high quality foals and run background checks on buyers - walking towards and door and opens it - so its gonna be a silent night ~ - closing the door to my office as i left the building - see ya later shit rats