R&D files revolt fluffy failure by shadowraiden23

watching a smarty a bitch mare and a her bestest haning from a clothes line - … hm oh hey before anyone ask why resident bitch mare candy her bestest and special friend are hanging from a clothes line … well some one DECIDED TO TRY AND LEAD A LITTLE REBELLION!!! - the mare who was hanging from her teats start to cry as her bestest who was hanging by his wings shivered and whimpers - … - glaring at the three - also anyone wonder what the item number were using is… it just a clothing line that you would used for clothing but in this time we found a use for it - the smarty crying and pissing him self as his balls were clipped to the line before passing out from the pain - wet candy down milkie pwace have hurties !! - walking over to candy and back handing her had caused the rope to tighen around her tits turning them a darker color than her pink fur - NU HURT MUMMA !! YOU DUMMEH POOPY HEAD !! - turning to bestest and flicks his lil balls hard - well maybe next ya momma will think twice before becoming a smarty and trying to lead a rebellion - her foolish foal could only cover his special wumps and cry - candie nu cware want down now !! - sighs and looks at her special friend who had passed out from pain before grabing him by his mane and pulling down hard enough to rip off his ball before dropping him into a can - shut it candy … cause of you 7 other fluffys are now gonna be put into the incinerator and i was gonna forgive them but then again … you were the one who gave them the idea to revolt … and now their babies get to be with out daddeh and mummah - candy eye widen in horror - and guess what ~ you get a front row seat to it along with others who are gonna watch ~ - a light turns in the in next room showing 3 mares and 4 stalions in the incinerator along with with candy’s other bestest baby while the others who followed candy’s revolt were carted into the room be security were going to learn a lesson all were 4 females 4 males and 3 foals- well now… i see every one is here and strap in i see ~ - looking at the fluffys strapped into seats as well as the foals - now then most of you know i can be a nice guy but since some of you decided to break the rules and follow a bad smarty … - the foals were all crying cause their eyes taped open - you friends and family pay for it … - candy despite being upside down could tell what was about to happen as the incinerator comes to life - i know some of you have a mummah in there and a special friend but - walking back over to the line and grabs bestest pulling him from the rope and ripping his wings off - SCREEEEEEE WORTEST HURTIES !!! - turn away and walking over to the machine and throws bestest in it with the rest and shuts the glass door - this is what happens when you decided to break my labs rules … for i give you a warm place … feed ya and make sure your safe … and i can take all away - pressing a button the incinerator starts to burn the fluffys inside as they screamed - BESTEST NUUU !!! - candy squirmed trying to free her self only to watch in horror as her children were burned alived - now then … since most of you followed candy here i will give you a chance to redeem yourselves as milk bags, litter pals and effi friends - the fluffys could only watch in horror as the flames dyed down - taken away … - the guards carted away the ones who followed candy - as for you … your gonna regret ever think of a rebellion… for your nothing but a breeder mare for the rest of your day - turn away from candy and leaves the area as some walks in to remove candy - i need a drink …

1 Like