R&D fluffy cage by shadowraiden23

Alright - turns on the video - about time i dealt with the mare from the previous test … well her bestest bebbehs anyway - turns the recorder towards a fishing rod with what a looks to be a foal size cages - item number 99 the fluffy cage is well … as it says a cage … easily collapsable and easy to use for any situation from catching sea fluffys - motions to a tank near by with seas fluffys - to trapping feral foals and herds - looking at the list - … alright its a trappers delight guys i mean ya can hide em in the ground where feral herds nest are and the stupid shits rats just fall in and as for other uses … well - moves the camera up to the cage showing the mare from before and her bestest bebbehs all huddled around her- lwt bestest owt nuw !! Or get sorry poopies !! - i laugh a little - sorry poopies ? HA get aload of this lil guy doesn’t even know his ass was corked when him and his siblings were asleep - laughs while covering my face trying to hide my sinister grin - oh boy listen here lil buddy … your daddy and mummah did a very bad thing and cost me a lot of - the lil black babbeh shouts - nu care daddeh give forever sweepie to dummeh bebbehs !! - the lil babbeh tried to turn around and fire its poop at me but couldn’t- well now - flicks the lil guy in the rear - can’t go sorry poopies ~ now can ya - chuckles as i walk over to the reel and unlocks it and dropping the mare and her brood in the water tank - SCREEEEE WAWA BAD FOR FLUFFYS !!! HWELP HWELP !!! - the cage slowly sinking into the tank as the mare could only lay there as her babbeh claimed up on her back trying to escape the rising water - now most of ya are wonder how do sea fluffs get cause in the cage ? Well its has a sensor build in to know when to shut the trap yes some fluffs has lost a limp or two but most have been alive any as for field tests … its success rate is 95% with a 5% chance of some dimwit losing their fingers trying to pry this bad boy open - the cage sinks more and more as the mare only floated - screeee - the foals cried as they started to gasp for air - mum- the back of the mare had pressed the foals up against the top of the cage as they drowned leave the cage to sink to the bottom of the tank - anyway uh what i saying ? … or right the cage it self is currently being produced right now by the thousands for trappers and abusers and exterminators can buy them so yea thats it for this one

1 Like