R&D fluffy legs by shadowraiden23

Okay another R&D item that was a major successful - takes a sip of coffee - yeah i been up all night on this one since well 2 am when fluff mart sent in pillows and foals that were missing a leg or two - brings up a list - item number 134 is a prosthetic legs made for fluffys who undergone pillowing or had gotten into a fight with another - opens a door as a lab assistant brings in a brown fluffy - this is momma lily a pillowfluff that was sent to use for a trial run of our brand of legs - the assistant sets her down next to me- she … is a rescue from a abuser home - kneels down next to her petting her soft mane - ready ? - lily nods as she stands up using the legs she was given - theses were designed with a special harness around her and can be made for fluffys sizes… except micro fluffs i can’t even go into how many times the harness failed and well … mishaps happen - looking down at lil as she trots along the room happily being able to run - alright time for the next test - walking over to a box and brining out a few colored babbies wach one chipring as they were set down on a soft - lily come see your bebbehs - she turned and slowly walked over to them - as most can see the legs are working fine and can be adjusted for any size but micros so yeah feel free to let your pillowfluff enjoy life now