R&D foal plane by shadowraiden23

Okay this time its… a really dumb one since i kept being bugged by a lil alicorn that lives here in the lab … . Item number 890 a foal plane … im not gonna lie here folks it just a modified Rc plane that has a ejection seat in case of a emergency to which - face-palms - im gonna just show the video this time since it shows both cockpit and ground view … - the video starts up with a blue alicorn - bestest here is our test pilot while his mother - grumbles - goldie is siting next to our main pilot … - the video shows the pilot waveing as he starts up the plane - the battery life on the plane and controller last about five to eight hours but i don’t recommend flying in rainy snowwy or high wind seasons for multiple reasons - the foal happily chiping in the video - wook mumma bestest am fwing bebbeh ~ - he cood as he playfully pulls the controls back making look like hes flying it - da am guud bestest bebbeh ~ fwy fo mumma ~ - the video continues on for a few hours showing no signs of trouble - i know its boring til we ran into some trouble - the video shows smoke starting to appear in the cock pit - mummah sabe bestest - coughs - sabe bebbeh !! - a voice in the video - uh is suppose to be smoking - another voice - um no its not and … oh sh !!! - the ground video shows the plane starting to catch fire as it dives towards the ground - get the extinguisher now !! - goldie started to run to where the plane was heading towards the ground - BEBBEH mumma sabe bebbeh !!! - the video inside show a fire had broken out burning bestest alive - SCREEEE WORSTEST BURNIES HURTIES !!! - the plane crash with flames erupting from it as goldie rushed over to try and save her babby only to be met with a small ball of fire hitting her in the face and bounce off into a bush - SCREEEEEEEE BURNIE HURTIES !!! - goldie runs into the bush as well only to cause a fire to break out in the bush were a feral herd was nesting - sh!t CUT THE VIDEO AND CALL - the video ends there - sadly the plane was destroyed and determined the cause of the fire was from bestest being to excited and peeing in the cockpit wires which started a small electric fire and well … atleast i know the ejection seat works - sighs - alright aside from the small bush fire that was no one else was hurt… okay im lying about no one was hurt processe but about 8 fluffys were burned alive … 2 smarty 3 mares 2 foals and 1 bestest babbeh were lost in the fire … and a 1k fine was paided up

( note bestest and goldie are from fallen angels series of comics i hope they don’t mind me using them as a test subject for this one and well all know bestest doesn’t deserve a good life ~ )

3 Likes