R&D lab - name redacted - tour by shadowraiden23

• waiting a bit as the camera come on - is it on ? - thr camera man nods- alright welcome to my lab were most of the R&D is done but also where most of the feral ( morons ) fluffys come to … - walking towards a door - oh and fair warning to camera man … if this gets leaked to petta or F.L.F … be expecting termination papers and somethung else ~ i won’t say in front of the camera - opening the door as the camera follows into a large room - here we have the load bay where … well fluffy herds come in but they don’t go out ~ - walking along a catwalk as the camera turns to see more than what’s look to be 50 - 60 fluffys in a row - um sir why are the fluffys not moving ? - turning to the camera man - pretty simple ~ - point to a large monitor that is showing a hypnotic bowl of sketties play on a loop - they hypnotized by that which keeps them calm and waiting for processing - the sound comming from the monitor - wanna sketties ~ you dream of sketties only good fluffys get sketties - continue walking across the catwalk while being followed - once their hypnotized we begin the process of taking foals and soon mothers out the herd - several lab workers walk into the room with carriers and start removing foals and soon mothers from the groups - and as soon as all are taken we simply let let slide down a ramp into the next part - the workers had finished quickly and left as the floor tilted down showing a slide as the entire room was emptyed - so where to they go ? - looking at the camera - the next processing area which seperates mares, stalions, any foals that were missed smartys and bitch mares - continue on to the next room where it led down a set of stairs into a larger room - this here is the nursery and care facilities were soon mummahs and foals are taken to as well as their special friends - walking down the stairs as many fluffys familys were running and playing around - hwello ~ daddeh - a foal walked up to me - hey jojo ~ how have you been - the foal giggled - jojo am otay and happy to have nyu mummah - smiling a bit as the camera pans around the area - alright run along now and remember the rules - jojo nods and waddles away - heh cute lil one … her mother a purple bitch mare tried to kill her and brothers one night while in here but out resident toughies stop her and let a memeber of staff know - the camera watching jojo waddle up to a nurse mare - so what happened to her mother ? - walking to a another door - … best not to say here cause i don’t want to stress them out - opening a door to the next area - her mother was turned into a blind pillowed milk bag til she expired a few month ago and hasn’t been seen since … - the next room showed different labs and test going on from the foal drones to a plane and others - so whats with the big red doors tht says restricted ? The camera walks up to the doors - that … the leads to area where i hired abusers to deal with the more problematic fluffys … - standing aside as a carrier was taken into the area - oh boy … anoter bitch mare and bestest babe - sighs as walk still to the cafeteria and lounge area - so how many fluffys are processed here - the camera man asks - hm about 700 - 800 fluffys a day … most come from farms others captured herds and most are surrenders from fluffy marts - walking past the lounge area as the camera man follows into what seems to a darken room - um whats with the dark roo- the camera gets knocked down as security held the man down while the lights come on - … ya really think you could fool me ? - walking over and picking up the camera - listen up F.L.F … i know your watching this feed and probably wondering how i know you would send a agent in to try and map out the place … but you forget im one step ahead of ya and known your agent here - showing the man on the ground - would have gotten away with it … so - kneeling down to the man - heres the deal … you can walk away and give up the F.L.F locations and safe house lie a free man and forget you ever set foot here … or your comrades and try to raid my labs only to be meet with a PMC force … so which will it be ? - the man looking at the camera - … im sorry but i love my family so - the video ends -