R&D labs the door files by shadowraiden23

Alright alright i know this one is not made by us or anyone else but since it appeared in rhe daycare area of my labs i can not label it a item … thankfully we haven’t lost any nurse mares or foals but one of them had alerted security on site which called me - walking into the room housing the daycare for the fluffys - thankfully we moved the day care else where for the time being and using a volunteer for this ~ - walking past a few guards as red fluffy was fitted with a harness and camera - dummeh mistah !! Yu to scarety to go in so smarty goes and gets skettie - sighs a bit -what ever get going … - watches the smarty enter the door as it closes - we got a feed right ? - one of the guards nods as the video shows the lobby - aw great its the fricken backrooms - over the radio - sir um … we did a count of the foals and we … may have lost on - the assistant on the other end sounded worried - okay … shit … smarty keep an eye for a foal … okay - the smarty nods as the camera shook - smarty sabe bebbeh and get sketties - cuts off the radio - thats if you survive - one of the guards sat down and watches the feed for about a few hours - okay so far nothing out of the ordinary… looks like a normal lobby to m- noticing movement as the smarty darted away screaming - what the hell was that ? - the guard looking at me - no idea but what it is … its not friendly - looking up the list on web - … hm judging from the glowing eyes … - looking up and notices the door dissappear- … well shit - one of the guards sat there looking puzzled- … so we lost a smarty and a foal ? … - shaking my head - doubtful on the foal cause - walking over to a cat tree that was converted for a fluffy - the lil one was a sleep in here … and … eh that smarty was due for the incinerator anyway cut the feed and call it a day - the guards nod - right