R&D smarty launcher by shadowraiden23

Okay everything set up ? - looking at a large cannon set up - okay item number 606 ( ha you though i was gonna put the number of the beast ~ not today ) is basically a modified foal cannon but meant for larger fluffys and well for the abusers out there its a dream come true ~ now since i have a lot of smartys and bitch mares i figure why not put them to use … not as milk bags or breeders but live ammo ~ - turns to the cages with a demonic grin - now as most of ya can see this is being streamed live and not recorded cause !@#$ both petta and the F.L.F ( fluffy liberation front ) and cause I’ve had a very stressful day thats due to one shit rat who decided to escape into the day care of my lab and well - points over to the smarty being loaded into the cannon - that lil shit rat was the one who cost me 16k worth of foals and now he and his herd are gonna pay for it - walking over to the controls - now then as you guys can see this cannon can be power by gas or compressed air and load with 14 fluffys in each cyclender - moving the cannon into position - now before anyone ask no they can not speak cause their tounges were removed by one of the staff members and - points over to the one mare strap to the wall with 5 others - we got targets to hit - taking aim at the smartys special friend and fires the first round out - man that was … - notices the bloody spot on the wall - huh ? … guess its her lucky day and well continue to fire til the cannon runs dry or powers off due to over heating - continues to fire the smartys out of the cannon painting the wall red and multiple colors - shesh this mare is … well done for cause we’re out of ammo and its over heated - looking at the bloody mare shaking and pissing her herself now cover in the blood of her special friend - well thats all for this one since i can’t think of any more to do to her… also some one get the mare down and turn her into a pillow breeder/milk bag … - sighs and pull out a cigarette- yeah the cannon will over but takes about 10 minutes to cool down so yeah and if any abusers want to know the price of the cannon … its not for sale just yet its still in the prototype phase and being worked on so as soon as i get a price set up i’ll ya know - a assistant was removing the mare from the wall leaving her outline among the bloody technical colored corpes of her friends as the feed shuts off -

2 Likes

Only 60 more fluffies…

1 Like

… give or take 640