R&D ultra fatting sketties by shadowraiden23

Shudders at the newly browned room - item number 666 … ultra fatting sketties is a failed item thankfully none of the lab fluffys had gotten in- hears some one yelling - oh great got a herd of bloated smartys that gotten into the failed items - dreading the scene outside of the lab - hey mel mind having security handle this one since … you know - the tech nods and walks away - like i said is a failed item of fluffy food that was supposed to make a fluffy healthy vut instead- shows a video of three feral fluffys eating the sketties and slowly blowing up like balloons- uh is that suppo- the techs get cut off as one fluffy cuts lose a torrent of shit and starts to fly around - BIGGEST POOPIES !!! - cried another as she took off the same way as for the third to blow up leaving the room bathed in shit and blood - the cleaning crew had showing up and said " WHAT THE !@#$ DID A BOMB GO OFF ?? " … having to explain and well that room is still not coming clean any time soon … - Melissa returning to room - um sir that smarty … well their gone … upside they rolled down a hill… down side they landed in a broken building cellar and … exploaded - face palms - … why do i even come into work any more

3 Likes

Love the idea of fattening a Fluffy until it pops lol

reminds of the sick way that foie gras is made irl…

Yeah well it was good idea from the start til … well the brown room incident… guess some one added to much of a secret ingredient which started the fatting process… to quickly

Ancient Chinese Proverb: If you never think about the janitors, then they are doing their job

And I for one never want to think about the janitor that has to clean mountains of fluffy turds and gore…

Its not just the janitors … it was the entire lab that tried to clean it