r/iamverybadass (by pepper_steak)

tryna get over my unhealthy perfectionism so here’s a basic ass sketch of my new shitty oc idea
Ray is the beloved domestic fluffy of some edgelord teen, hence the cringy name and the pentagram collar. he’s a bit spoiled and has this sorta “i’m the main character” personality but he’s not downright terrible. i’ve been thinking of a storyline where Ray somehow ends up on the streets and has to face the harsh reality of life.

( btw he’s lowkey based on one of my first ocs ever, who was an edgy gay mary-sue demon pegasus with cool magic powers and a goal to end the world. sheesh. )

26 Likes

Teens would totally try to make their fluffies edgy and hardcore and then end up getting the little idiots mangled trying to act tough lmao

7 Likes

This isn’t funny anymore. It wasn’t funny the first edgy donut steel OC you made.

3 Likes

thanks! i’m gonna make more of them

3 Likes

Great. Make sure to make one for each tulpa you have.

2 Likes

MORE EDGE! I WANNA GET CUT ON THE FUCKING EDGE GIVE ME CRINGE GIVE ME DUMB

1 Like

You should do one named Bismuth.

Did the op passed the age test?

i love him he’s great. makes me want to explore how cults and stuff would interact with fluffies.

… also lmao see what i mean

1 Like

sorry to dissapoint but i didn’t in fact get the reference
whaddya expect age testing me, in dog years i’m gay

but now i’m curious whatcha talking about

He’s asking how old are you

and i in turn was asking him about the bismuth thing after admitting that i don’t get it.
i assume my replies might seem somewhat incoherrent and unfunny to you, eh? but it doesn’t mean i’m stupid, dude.

How about answering the question? How old are you? @mr_owl

take a wild guess, buddy

Probably 16.

close enough. i’m 17, soon to be 18.
now it’s your turn to share a little fact about yourself so we get to know eachother better! isn’t this fun?

@moderators

huh? what’d i do? is there a problem?

Bismuth is an old joke about edgy people.

Bismuth is a metal well known for having many edges, and usually underage people doesn’t get the joke.

@moderators

2 Likes

the more you know
i do actually appreciate it and the joke’s great, it’s a shame that i’m uneducated

man this community is so lovely, now i’m even learning things! yay

Maybe you’ll learn to read that you need to be 18 to be here

4 Likes