r-selection, Type III (truthtellergilead)

35 Likes

terrible mother, but the dog will catch them all eventually…

3 Likes

How much you want to bet the brown foals get ignored, and the bitch gets ripped to goo in front of bestest (who then gets eaten).

5 Likes

Ah come on! Y’all miss judging that poor pittie

He clearly want to play with that family, I’m super sure that the dog is harmless

Tries to put a flowery crown on the dog just to come back with one arm less

4 Likes

its name is either cupcake or butterfly :innocent:

3 Likes

It looks like a “princess” to me

4 Likes

you know that fat bitch ain’t out running no guard dog, they’re both kibble in three seconds.

2 Likes

Bestest up there flipping his brothers the hooves. xD

2 Likes

Yeesh that dog looks like it has that disorder that makes animals look super swole. It’s great.

1 Like

@BFM101 This is just BEGGING for a story.

Do you think it’d be funnier to have the dog ignore the foals and go after the larger mummah or to have the dog gain the energy to chase down the mummah from devouring the foals?

I might write both in the end though.

2 Likes

I think the force of resistance would be too much for the foals and they would be unable to hold onto their mothers back, sending them flying into the dog’s open jaw.

Whether mum realised her kids are dying during her escape or not, that’s a more interesting question

2 Likes

In this picture the mare’s purposefully abandoning the rest of her foals to save her bestest.

2 Likes

Fair, i couldn’t read the text on my phone.

Well in that case the dogs going after the bright white packed lunch

3 Likes

That mare’s going to learn natural selection’s a bigger bitch than her and that being brightly colored in a natural setting’s a disadvantageous survival trait.

2 Likes

i remember when my dog use to run around the yard going yawp yawp

2 Likes