Rack 'em up (by Southern Killing)

I couldn’t decide on how to play pool with fluffies. On the one hand, chirpies would be pretty entertaining. On the other hand, maybe you don’t want to mess up the felt with all that blood and shit, in which case I have an alternative.

76 Likes

Both look fun :heart:
But the novelty billiard balls would probably let the foals last longer.

8 Likes

The chirpies are a one-and-done sort of thing.

7 Likes

Devil’s advocate: I don’t think those chirpies will stay in a triangle when the rack is removed.

6 Likes

That’s part of the fun.
Little wobbly foals trying to flee as you take your shot

7 Likes

The first option would be good for an old, ruined billiards table since it would be a waste to ruin a new one with fluffy shit, piss, and blood. The second option would be the best candidate for multiple games since they are technically reusable for a while.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the triangle thing before you take the shot

1 Like

I think an air hockey table would be safer.

Use a soft felt/squish ball instead of a hard ball for the foals since they’ll have poor friction anyway when its blowing and let the bouncing commence. Foals would be so weak they’d get blown over and slip/trip when or if they tried to walk.

3 Likes

Just be careful, if you don’t properly empty out our foals all the balls will be “striped”.

1 Like

It’s a new take on stripes vs. solids.

3 Likes

Solids is a strong word to use when referring to fluffy foal poop.

1 Like

Considering the different furs involved, you could probably make a snooker variation of this as well without too much difficulty. Not sure how many frames they’d last for though.

3 Likes

In college I once saw an air hockey shot so hard that the puck flew fifteen feet up and landed on a second floor balcony overlooking the playing area.

Fluffy foals would be turned into a red mist in that type of game.

3 Likes

I meant safer in terms of ‘staining the table’.

Granted make sure the room around it is safe too, since the blowing air will send blood/poop spattering about probably. xD

2 Likes

I’d play a game, fucking fluffy billards! Oh yea

3 Likes

Thinking practically, I think the balls would be best, on the grounds that foals don’t roll so well.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t mean it as a criticism, you did specify that you’d use softer pucks. But I’ll never forget how far that damn thing flew, and imagining the devastation that would inflict on a fluffy, well, I just had to share.

2 Likes

I would throw the game and keep scratching so I could impale the foals with the stick.

1 Like

I absolutely love the concept in the second version.

1 Like

The first is more brutal fun but short lived.

The second is more drawn out but can have some lasting appeal.

I’d happily play a game or two of the second.

1 Like