Rack-mount fluffies (Artist: jberg360) (Fluffybooru id: 22696)

Updated image with better (and readable) text.

Though rack mounted fluffies could be used for multiple reasons the biggest purchaser is organic waste management. This particular order is for a company who converts collected waste from yard services and converts it into cheap fertilizer. Though Hasbro developed the fluffy to work best with their own sketti formulas, fluffies have the ability to digest a wide variety of food stuffs. Of course without the proprietary additives Hasbro developed, most foods irritate the fluffy stomach and cause loose stools in fluffies. The rack mounted fluffy system takes advantage of this allowing for organics to be converted into liquid fertilizer.

Of course lawn care waste has plenty of chemicals, thorns and debris that make it through the sorting process and can irreversibly damage a fluffy with dozens dying weekly. Still the price is right and the orders keep coming in to make this a lucrative business.

70 Likes

I would really love to see @Dragonixa 's take on this

7 Likes

what a great instruction manual

2 Likes

What is the purpose of rack mount fluffies?

2 Likes

Fun fact: Carpdime’s take on mass-produced foals for the Foal-in-a-can was based off this image by Jberg.

4 Likes

This is what got me into industrial abuse

1 Like

Yo jberg is that really you? are you back?

I loved this piece so much I commissioned my favorite artist to make their own version

2 Likes

What’s the whole point of this? Kinda waste of resources, and time to mutilate some tools to stack and do nothing…

C’mon, we’re a very creative group.
We can find good reasons to cut a fluffy’s legs off, mount them in a rack, and feed them by a tube.

Considering they are all males and there is a tube attached to the enfie stick.
And the wumps are not violently removed with a cricketbat.
I’d say this rack is collecting fluffy spunk, on a grand scale.

Hard to tell though, the text is damn near impossible to read.

1 Like

from what i remember the idea of this one were like, using the fluffys as batteries using their poop or something?

1 Like

Methane is highly flammable, could be that people are heating their houses based on fluffy shit.

Edit : hell it could be both your recollection and my interpretation why let either go to waste.

2 Likes

Even a fluffy’s farts are more valuable than the fluffy they came from

2 Likes

Wouldnt that give the fluffy value too ?
The flammable fart cant exist with out a fluffy to produce.

They’re most valuable after they’ve been put into the rack and had their tubes secured.

Sucks to be them I suppose.

I imagine them being fed on a constant stream of pureed Taco Bell $1 7-layer burritos

Only the finest for our house warmers.

Also to go back to my somewhat unsavory idea of fluffy spunk collecting.
I can imagine that fluffy spunk is collected and mares in similar racks are impregnated artificially.
To produce future generations, that will replace fluffies that die off in the racks.

Dead fluffies will be ground up in to the slush the rack fluffies are fed on.

A self perpetuating industry of fluffy misery