Rage Chapter 2 (by Labcoat)

This took forever because I lost faith in my original story. I was too wordy, after a lot of redraws here we are.

Without his fix of abuse at work, Bob is going to have to take matters into his own hands.

101 Likes

Lmao. Gotta get that fix.

6 Likes

<3

3 Likes

Knew that problems would arise right at the mention of soundproofing.
Someone not inured to the death cries of what sounds like a small human child really should have nothing to do with fluffies.

4 Likes

Those two don’t know what awaits them :smile:

5 Likes

Aww, what a lovely place those fluffies have. I’m sure nothing is going to happen any time soon, other than sketties and wuv!

2 Likes

Man this image hits too close to home

5 Likes

Are those foals mare and stallion, mare and mare, or stallion and stallion? Assuming they’re not intersex.

1 Like

you and me both, buddy

5 Likes

Its mare and Stallion, the green one being the Stallion.
I don’t know if I ever mentioned it but you can tell with the tails.

Fluffies with a space near the base of the tail are female

While no space is male.

At least this was my intention. I have broken that rule a few times, recently in Vending machine.

It mentions being a bad father, thus male but I put the space by mistake.

2 Likes

A tale as old as Y’ha-nthlei.

1 Like

Nice, ty! That a good way to differentiate fluffies. Now to see what these two do.

Also, I’m now curious as to how an intersex fluffy would get by in fluff society.

2 Likes

This looks like it is going to be fuN!!

1 Like

Intersex is such a rare deformity it wouldnt be an issue but it would just be a “dummeh babbeh” like all fluffies that have something wrong with it

2 Likes

I want that hat

4 Likes

I’d still like to see how it’s dealt with. With the number of fluffies out in the world, it has to have occurred. There are mares that love all babies. A few have to have reached adulthood.

A combination of rape and abuse. In the lightest way possible.

1 Like

Well, yeah, or other sadness. Maybe a large mare who can’t have foals and is turned into an enfie mare for the herd. Equally, a stallion whose genitalia never grow. He would never enter puberty. Feral, he’d be seen as lesser, maybe like a strange sensitive foal. In a home, he might get turned into a forever foal out of convenience.

What? You seem to be describing some major hormone imbalance

1 Like

Some intersex conditions express that way. I’m specifically thinking of Androgen Insensitivity syndrome, and Kleinfelter syndrome (aka, XXY syndrome). The latter isn’t technically an intersex condition, but it’s treated under the same umbrella these days. I used to date someone who had it.

In some conditions, expression varies by age, severity, genetic penetration or expression, treatment, and maybe other factors. It’s complex. Honestly, there are so many intersex conditions, it’s hard to keep track unless you study them.

Intersex conditions at minimum occur in mammals.

2 Likes