Ragequit plays God Of War By ArisenLeaf

Contest <<<

56 Likes

Her face at the end :laughing:
Great Comic :heart:

6 Likes

As a Devil May Cry fan and someone who attempted to play Ninja Gaiden on the old Xbox? I find this relateable.

9 Likes

Day 1: Fluffy has failed to reach Pewter City despite having Bulbasaur.

Day 16: Fluffy has managed to catch both Snorlax.

Day 28: Fluffy has gotten bored pf The Sims. Additional note: Fluffy created two of me, one to light on fire and one to feed mostly pasta. Unsure how to react to this.

Day 40: Fluffy has completed the Terran campaign. Additional note: Jim Raynor figure has replaced teddy as sleepy friend.

Day 93: Fluffy has completed Rainbow Road, but no longer likes the color blue.

Day 123: Fluffy has defeated Dracula. Additional note: Fluffy increasingly speaks in references.

Day 170: Fluffy spends most matches rocket jumping, has chosen to have only low grade kibble in exchange for Strange Festive Market Gardener.

Day 237: Fluffy has beaten King’s Quest 2. Additional note: how the fuck did she get putting the bridle on the snake, but get stuck on the idea of putting the net in the water?

Day 240: Fluffy has attempted Dark Souls.

Day 621: Fluffy has beaten Dark Souls.

Day 676: Fluffy has beaten all Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Bloodborne. Running out of Dark Souls-likes.

14 Likes

Hah, nice!

1 Like

“If you don’t like that game, I have another one. It’s called Dark Souls”

7 Likes

Boy…

2 Likes

I know everyone keeps referencing Dark Souls, but sadly I never got to play it.

2 Likes

It’s the most rage inducing game but once you start progressing its soooo worth it try it out when you get the chance

2 Likes

You mean Crash Bandicoot?

3 Likes

tier1shitpost

3 Likes