Rain, rain, go away! (InfraredTurbine)

A quick sketch I did before going to work
already did a snow one, and now a rain one, I think I’ll be doing other climates later as well xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time. This month I’m doing a summer sale on commissions :V

49 Likes

Do a Fluffy Revenge of the Sith one with one fluffy burning (like anakin) and an Obiwan fluffy like 'YOu am Wowstest Fwen, Nu supposed to Join Smawties!"

6 Likes

rain

11 Likes

I see this ending with him going under a tree for cover. Then lightning.

4 Likes

Rain:

6 Likes

I predict sorrow and death

5 Likes

Fluffy-wawa gu away come again
-Lightning Zaps fluffy-
Fluffy dies

4 Likes

Y’know, I haven’t seen a lot of stuff about fluffies being hit by lightning.

4 Likes

Oh wait! Million dollar idea: strapping a lightning rod onto a fluffy.

4 Likes

5 Likes

A fluffy sized suit of armor would also work.

Or, if you’re an abuser on a budget, tinfoil.

3 Likes

I’d make it like the screaming bull just metal with a lightning rod attached filled with highly sensitive flammable material and just watch what happens

3 Likes

So, fluffies?

3 Likes

That’s the kindling I’m thinking napalm that’s pretty sensitive a spark of any kind will light it

3 Likes

Or, again, if you’re on a budget, lighter fluid would work.

I don’t think you even need that. Fluffies are flammable enough on their own, and as for sensitive? Well, you know how easy it is to make them cry.

3 Likes

Yea but it will hard to get them to light if they are wet and if water gets into the lighter fluid its iffy if it will work. It’s not hard to make napalm all you need is gasoline and petroleum jelly

2 Likes

If they’re wet, they’re probably going to die anyway.

Plus, that’ll help if you want them to be hit by lightning.

2 Likes

Yea but some people just like to watch stuff burn and I’m one of those people I always like watching stuff burn when I go hunting or fishing with my family I could watch the bon fire for hours plus that’s what the copper rod is for to attract the lightning

2 Likes

Well hey, lightning burns stuff. Electricity is hot.

It could probably send a fluffy from soaking wet to burning in 0.02 seconds.

And you can’t say that isn’t possible, considering all the other ways fluffies have defied the laws of physics.

2 Likes

3f2
Cant argue there

3 Likes