Rainy day and no weggies (2 in 1) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks
Decided to post these 2 together since they kinda have the same style and atmosphere imo :slight_smile:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time!

I know you guys are really creative around here, I challenge ya to connect both pictures telling what happened

83 Likes

Fluffy mummah lost her babies in the drain, so her punishment is to be a litter pal.

4 Likes

She ran away fo’ sum dik, got cocky & stayed gone thinking she can survive, babies were born on the streets, they washed away in the storm
The mom rushes back to her old home to ask for help, but seeing as she ran away and gave up her place in the home, she is no longer welcome and the former owner demands “payment” before he agrees to rescue the babies.

9 Likes

Breeder with extremely expensive Foals ran away from home to protect her offspring from a Fluffy safe Roomba, tried to cross the street and lost them in the drain, the neighbor recognized her but hates the owner so despite being a Hugboxer he considers her more a member of that family that he can’t go to prison for making miserable as a captive. He bought another Fluffy just to increase feces production, feeding them a plant-based diet which will ensure the feces are not harmful for her to ingest so she’ll live like that quite a long time.

Bonus, he scooped the surviving Foals out of the drain and sold them as breeders. He’s going to have the ones that died taxidermied so he can torture her more by making her choose to bring them back from “sleeping” and just telling her it didn’t work because “the magic wasn’t strong enough” so he can add on “the time until you can choose again is restarting”.

6 Likes

Feral mummah loses his foals in the drain, most likely washed off her back by the rain. Guy finds her outside begging for his help.

Guy’s been looking for a new litterpal for his Fluffy and sees the opportunity for a free one. He tells the mummah that she’s a bad Fluffy for losing her babbehs, and bad Fluffies don’t get any legs. But if she’s good and helps another Fluffy in need, she can get them back later

4 Likes

Aha?

1 Like

Fluffy daycare.
" I was gone for two hours"
“Not to worry sir, it is 15% off the price for pillowing”

2 Likes

They’re excellent, and the B&W adds nicely to the bleakness.

2 Likes

Its not the quality, its the reality of what they are doing that is torment.

Given how animals shrug off or consume their own feces to varying degrees, especially prey animals like rodents ad herbivores, the aversion comes from their Programming. So for most canons, just like how all noodles and/or pasta is Sketties which are automatically 10/10 regardless of quality because the Programming says so, all feces are miserable.

So to maximize torment you want them fed on feces that will actually keep them alive and healthy. So little to no meat or other fast rotting material, just plenty of fruits and veggies to ferment in the colon.

3 Likes

Right then. Would preserved meats ( such as jerky, or the ground dried fluffy used in many headcanons kibble ) also be a risk?

1 Like

The mummah bangs on the grate, sobbing and yelling. People pass by. Some laugh. Some jeer. Some look away ashamed. As the rain pours down the chirpies go quiet one by one. Mummah slowly shuts down as her last babbeh’s chirps grow quiet. " Hewp babbeh pwease… "

A drenched passerby hears her whisper. He steps into the street and kneels in front of the grate. With a quiet " Eugh. " he reaches down into the water. Rooting around like an apt metaphor his hand touches soaked fluff. A feeling of satisfaction warms his heart as he pu- " What? "

Whatever he’s got, it’s stuck. He pulls steadily, applying more force. More. More. Until pop! Up comes the chirpy.

" Goddammit! I was hoping you’d stay intact. Stupid shitrat.

Oh well, free fluffy if it survives. Now to get out of this rain. "

{ Alright, I think I’ve written enough for the week. Feel free to go on from here everyone. I can’t wait to see where this will end up! }

1 Like

Not sure. I would assume so.

2 Likes

I needed the elaboration, now I really like where you’re coming from

Ohhh no no no, dummeh wittew paw now? oh no no no, you little shitrat, you will be either another litter pal or an enfie pal! I guess since we have the first you will have to do the latter…