Rainy Day Bowl Fluffies (By: Jejjick)

It’s a rough world to be a feral mummah, let alone one so clumsy.

Textless version:

137 Likes

Poor mummah :sob:

7 Likes

Have you considered mixing your color and noir styles? Black and white with splotches of color in places. A golden mane on a pretty mare, or colored eyes on an intense looking (but ultimately doomed) stallion and of course red blood every where.

5 Likes

Mostly I keep it to black and white with reds for blood when I do that style, but I do like what you’re proposing. Perhaps I’ll give it a try with some future comics.

3 Likes

I needed this today. Thank you.

2 Likes

Give me the bestes bebbe. I wanna squeeze it like a stressball

5 Likes

I tought bowl-fluffies were somehow better than regular since they can float on water and don’t drown instantly… seems I was wrong!

4 Likes

Doesn’t mean they dont get stuck in the mud. :frowning:

They’re good with calm water to their back and below them. Most other situations they’re as bad as other fluffies.

5 Likes

I love this! I think I wanna write about bowl fluffies in the future, thanks for the inspiration!

4 Likes

Can’t believe they’re all this fucking stupid. Frankly they deserve such a fate.

4 Likes

I like your name

1 Like

i sorta wanna make you a bowl fluffy now

1 Like

She’s a goof, it’s kind of charming.

1 Like

So is she panicking over nothing or is the water slowly filling up and crushing her guts? Im sleepy so I dunno, good piece of art.

3 Likes

Panicking because she’s stuck in the mud and the rain is making her fluff wet, so her panic is justified in that she can’t get up, and the whole family is pretty much dead since the foals depend on her entirely and she can’t do anything.

(The water filling up the bowl is a good idea actually so I’m half tempted to retcon that into being the case lmao, so thank you for that. If you don’t mind, I may keep that in mind for another bowl fluffy comic.)

4 Likes

I reallly enjoy your art, please do continue ill be looking forward to seeing more :blush:

2 Likes

Oh yeah cause bowl fluffies are like turtles on land, need help flipping themselves upright.

Also glad for the inspiration! Looking forward to whenever it happens!

4 Likes

This is great! The color makes it so much easier to see and read!

3 Likes

I really like bowl fluffiest, I think they’re really underused in the community

2 Likes

I feel the same way, hope to remedy it.