Rainy Season (by Labcoat)

1 wawa

2 wawa

3 wawa
The first page was from months ago, figured I would finish it. Good way to start drawing again.

140 Likes

Nice comic

8 Likes

Ah fluffies. They try but they’re so stupid. And if only she stopped to take stock of her things(only her babies basically.)

10 Likes

Eh, that’s kinda just natural selection.

That’s why you find solitary kittens in the wild sometimes, and the fate of apes and bats that can’t hold on.

14 Likes

To be fair it’s probably best he die now. Better than a slow death from starvation.

7 Likes

Natural selection yes. But fluffies aren’t natural at all. And then they’ll cry and cry about this or that that’s a result of their actions. Other animals generally don’t bother with crying over actions they made and such.

5 Likes

To make an omlette of saved fluffies sometimes you have to accidentally break one?

2 Likes

Yeah but think about it. If they did turn around and notice the other baby what do you think would have happened?

Most likely she would have proceeded down the ramp, slipped and then all three drown. ~chuckle~

4 Likes

Yup. A more capable animal or more intelligent one may have been able to do something. In the fluffy mummah case, it’d be best to take their chance on saving the babbeh. Then they can all die together without something drawn out. Unless mummah is smart enough to put her one babbeh down and then dies saving the fallen one, leaving the one she put down to die alone and cold in the rain.

3 Likes

Oh poor dear, she tried her best. If only she had heard the radio…

But at least she’s got one baby left, and she got out in one piece! I definitely thought she’d drown, so while this is sad, it’s a much better outcome than expected!

4 Likes

I felt bad for the babbeh, but at least one is surviving (for now)

3 Likes

We have proven that rats grieve, and ultimately Fluffy intelligence is up to the writer and story. They can be clever if fragile survivors, except when stupidity and a cartoon logic applied to real life is the author’s intent.

4 Likes

I personally wish both babies fell into the water. Or, ironic, the babies got to ground level somehow and the mother ended up in the water.

1 Like

I would drive around built up areas at night quietly with the windows down just to hear these pathetic cries and self-babble.

2 Likes

He died quickly. That’s better than what his family is likely to get.

I love the irony

2 Likes

It really is all headcanon

2 Likes

Then she later will only notice one of her foal is missing and goes crying, typical.

I was expecting that big trash bag falls on her as she was about to get out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA LMFAO

3 Likes

I wonder what happens if she notices that one of her foals are missing…

1 Like