Ralf [redraw] (by Labcoat)

Original 1

Original 2

Original 3

Shout out to Conches for finding these from the old days. I can’t believe I forgot about Ralf.

108 Likes

Could you draw punishing the red foal? He’s gonna hurt Ralf

19 Likes

Needs more sad mummah.

10 Likes

I would like to see the red foal with the obvious smarty fluffy tendencies get what he deserves,a painful beat down. No mercy for smarty fluffies. Fluffies may exist for hugs and love but those afflicted with the smarty or bitch mare syndrome deserve nothing but abuse.

7 Likes

Karma bitch

5 Likes

de-weggification is still better than having to put up with Ralf

hopefully bestest babbeh red dishes out some hurties for ruining a good thing

3 Likes

Make it into ralf personal servant, cut off his horn and penis so he cant hurt our sweet baby boi

2 Likes

Blue seems chill, purple I’m not sure about, red needs to join their mama in the litter box

4 Likes

Smack that shitty momma around

1 Like

Talk like that will get your tongue yanked out next bitch.

2 Likes

Make the red foal a pillow too right next to mummah

4 Likes

Pink foal is gonna get punished while the red foal laughs.

2 Likes

Damn I really don’t understand green hate from mummahs. Green is a perfectly acceptable non-poopy colour!

2 Likes

I thought you liked abusing fluffies, not making a fluffy get involved with abuse. I dislike it because it’s rewarding an annoying fluffy. There’s no winning with them, give them mates and skerries and whatver they want and they’re still little cunts, torture them and they still act annoying and pathetic. Bestest and smarty fluffies just suck ass.

2 Likes

super glue red under mummah and tell him he can be her new weggies

2 Likes

I do like abusing them, I’m just also completely aloof towards the smarty/poopy dynamic. I want them all to die, whether they “deserve” it or not.

1 Like

I just don’t want to let some fluffy feel superior to another. Don’t care if a poopie is abused but feeding a smarty or bestest’s ego just infuriates me.

1 Like

So seems like Red is gonna get a swift beating and join mom.
She really is being terrible and deserves something.
Pink certainlty seems dumb and is making a mess looks like they are going down to 3 or 2 fluffs

1 Like

Brutal lol