Random drawing of mummah and babbeh ( By: LostDauphin )

So, I have all my projects paused because I am still not satisfied with the way I draw these fluff balls, so I practice in the meantime.

90 Likes

CHUNKY BABY

13 Likes

They are as wholesome as their cheeks are puffy.

And that means they are incredibly wholesome.

8 Likes

Love them!

3 Likes

I want their huggies too! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

See, this is one of the few reasons I’d like fluffies IRL despite all their flaws. Coming home to a loving pet/friend that can also take your mind off work related stress with their silly little stories and professing their unconditioned love.

9 Likes

really cute

1 Like

Such HUGE cheeks!

1 Like

I’m happy everyone thinks this fluffy is cute but Christ alive I can’t stop imagining terrible, terrible things happening to this fluff.

LostDauphin, truly a master of the craft.

3 Likes

“Wewcome home, 'ou must be tiwed. Shaww fwuffy pwepawe dah baff? ow pewhaps dinnew? ow pewhaps…”

5 Likes

I love this design! They look so soft and fluffy, with big friendly eyes and round chubby cheeks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They look so SQUEEPY!!!

(BTW: WTF does “squeepy” mean??)

1 Like

<3

2 Likes

gently pokes their cheeks too cute!

3 Likes

Happy healthy fluffies. Just the kind I like to see in my herd.

1 Like

OHh

THE BABBEH’S CHEEKIES ARE SO CHONKY I’M MELTING :tired_face::tired_face::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Are these a subspecies, based on Chipmunks? Cause those cheeks could store nuts for the winter…

1 Like

Pinch cheeku * soooo adorable :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m going to have to report this for being too damn cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lookit their lil’ puffy chub cheeks​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They look so soft…!

1 Like