Random fluffy adoptables (AbaloneShuttle)

Howdy folx, I’ve had another hankering to make some bite-sized art. Reading through one of the community discussions of adoptables and story prompts and such, and having a few of these types of giveaways on Reddit before, this one’s going to have some modifications.

So, I randomly rolled up some fluffies. If you want one of them, please write (or draw, or whatever) a short work of your interpretation of that fluffy and post it in the thread, making sure to mention the name/number of the fluffy you’re trying to win. After a certain amount of time (let’s say a week - so June 2 will be the last day for posting entries) I’ll pick the one I like/that is the most entertaining, and that person gets that fluffy.

Details (if you have a question, please check here to see if it’s answered before posting)

Full Details

Q: What box(es) will you accept, for entries and for what the winner can do with their fluffy?
A: Literally any box. I’m more interested in sparking content than anything else; that being said, I value creativity over just “haha fluffy got squished and everyone laughed” types of content (no judgement if that’s your thing, but it’s not my cuppa). As for after you’ve won the fluffy, I don’t care if you dip it in peanut butter and have a 15 fluffy gangbang what you do with it; that’s the point of rolling up a bunch of randos, to limit my attachment.

Q: Are you judging on artistic merit/quality?
A: Not really; the point of doing an adoptable this way is to give others a jumping off point for creativity, so it’s fine if you’re an amateur as long as what you make is understandable/readable.

Q: How do I submit an entry?
A: write a paragraph or two (or more, if you feel inspired) or draw a picture of what you imagine happening with the fluffy. Could be how it got where it is, or what happens next, or how it interacts with one of your characters. Give me an idea of why you want the fluffy/what you might make with it. Please put the fluffy’s name and number to make things easier on my brain.

Q: How many entries can I have?
A: One per fluffy per user at most please.

Q: What if I just ask for a fluffy without making an entry? I’m not good at drawing/writing/etc.
A: I really want these fluffies to encourage community engagement/content creation, so if you want one, you must create some sort of response to it to be considered. I don’t need high art; we’re all making a shared universe involving ridiculous lisping shitting mini pig-horse-things. Have fun.

tl;dr
Any box is fine, any skill level is fine, one entry per person per adoptable, make some art/story for the fluffy and post it in the thread.
I reserve the right to update these details as needed

The Fluffies

No. 1: Flappy
(brown and green tabby pegasus filly)

Flappy

No. 2: Thumper
(lavender unicorn stallion)

Thumper

notes: the scarring near his butt is mulesing; only google that if you’re in a place where you can read about somewhat graphic surgeries on actual animals

No. 3: Philip
(red-gray roan earthie mare)

Philip

notes: yes, she’s a mare, you read that correctly

No. 4: Lucia
(blue w/white belly fluffalo mare)

Lucia

Lastly, please be respectful to others, and note that the post isn’t tagged controversial, so please keep all entries within non-controversial guidelines. Thank you!

18 Likes

Come here, Flappy and Philip. I’ll give you skettis and wub. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Can adopt Lucia ?

1 Like

Make an entry for her :grin:

1 Like

i may just make an entry to Philip if no one else wants her, she’s so lovely

Anyone can make an entry for any fluffy; just write a little scene or draw a doodle featuring that fluffy!

On June 2, I’ll pick their owners based on that.

1 Like

“not a total loss” dude if Fluffies were real ik for sure rednecks would want camo ones like flappy.

1 Like

Yo, last day for anyone who wants to make an entry (not just say, “I want X fluffy”) for any of these.